ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

Great idea for a forum!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    Martin.Avis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Great idea for a forum! Reply with quote

What a good idea!

Now we can all have a nice friendly place to complain about all the strange things that Clickbank get up to.

And Harvey has a captive audience! Very Happy

Good luck guys!

Martin
    Sylvie Laflamme

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:51 am    Post subject: THANK YOU ! Reply with quote

Very Happy

This forum was needed !

I hope ClickBank will offer a french section for french writters and affiliates who want to work with the french market ! Nothing compare with ClickBank !

Thank you for this GREAT idea ! Iwill be here often !

Sylvie
    Tim Coulter
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin, Sylvie,

Many thanks for your warm reception. Your regular partication will be most welcome.

Sylvie - do you intend to post here in French? I've lived in France for over five years, but my French is still not so great, so I'll probably make a fool of myself when I try to respond Smile

Tim
    Sylvie Laflamme

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: OH ! Reply with quote

Laughing

Bonjour !

It will be the only one french word used by me in this message. I respect very much all english speaking and writting peoples and because I'm in an "english territory" I have to speak and write in english. It's only a question of respect.

But, as you can see, my english writting isn't the best one ! I've learned english writting with Internet and mostly with a lot of marketing ebooks bought in ClickBank catalog ! So.... probably the writters don't know they are english teachers but they are! Smile I've learned english speaking with Oprah and with Phone Seminars and all these great voice messages on web sites ! Laughing So... don't ask me to speak in english for now ! Wink

If ClickBank owners can think to my ask.... to open multi-languages "departments" in their catalog... it will be sooooooooooooo usefull !

We are many foreign peoples who want to make business in our own language with our own market but a great service like ClickBank isn't available outside english market.

So, with different departments for different languages, more customers will be able to make business using ClickBank. Imagine the JV ! The english writters doing business with other language translators and sell their products in these languages with JV representatives for the customers services ! I will appreciate a lot to have an english translator and JV representative to help me with my ebook (working on it now) and english newsletter and I'm available for the same services in french ! A new day will come for each one of us with this new service and ClickBank will be the starter for that international community and will be too the Number ONE in it's kind of market ! Don't they dream of that ? OK OK... I'm a dreamer... but many of my past dreams are my reality now... Smile I've learned that great advice: IF YOU NEVER ASK YOU'LL NEVER HAVE IT !

OK, we have our 3rd partner services for online payments, but no one are so usefull than ClickBank.

Lot of us can read and understand english but we can't write enough well to decide to publish our ebook or other virtual products in english AND we don't want to invade the english market but our OWN language market... Imagine the market for ClickBank !!!!!!

If ClickBank can't give support in an other language than english, it's OK ! We can use online translation service to translate infos in our language. We do that so often.... Smile But for customers who want to be "affiliates" for products available by ClickBank services in other languages than english, it's impossible for now and they (we) are so many to dream to that!

Can you imagine that ?

ClickBank offering products from everywhere in the world, by language categories... haaaaaaaaaaa............... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I dream of that....

French products availables within ClickBank catalog ! wouaouwwwwww

OK.... I know some brillant creators will have to make changes in their products like " ClickBank search engines" sold online.... they will have to put a language choice... but can you imagine the market for these products too ?

Why will I buy these special ClickBank Search Engines if it's only for english products ? My customers are only french speaking or reading.....

BUT If ClickBank add foreign languages products sections, these Search Engines will be sold for foreign languages customers too !!!! re-WOUAOUW isn't it ?

Hoping my dream will become true soon.... I will be available to help the ClickBank Team !

Frendly yours,

Sylvie
    Tim Coulter
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sylvie,

You've made a very interesting point. The ability to translate existing digital products into new languages opens up some huge marketing opportunities, for which ClickBank could become a natural trading exchange.

As things currently stand, there are several obstacles to this becoming a reality:

- ClickBank's rules state that all vendors must provide support pages, written in English. This is not a serious limitation, as products aimed at other languages could include an additional English support page, just to comply with the rule.

- The ClickBank payment process is currently only presented in English. It's hardly a major technical challenge to make these four pages available in other languages, either selectable by the buyer or configurable by the vendor. Nevertheless, it is something that would have to be implemented directly by ClickBank's developers, for which they would first need to be persuaded.

- Finally, as you identified, there is the issue of the ClickBank Marketplace. Once again, adding multilingual shouldn't be considered a major software project, but since other (less ambitious) feature requests have been on the ClickBank drawing board for a very long time, I wouldn't recommend building your business plan around this one.

Sylvie, it's unlikely that your dreams of a multi-cultural ClickBank will materialize tomorrow. But, at least, you have come to the right place to voice them. As the forum picks up steam, we plan to extract the best ideas and create a separate category - call it a ClickBank wish list - which will hopefully go some way to influencing future development policy.

Watch this space for exciting future developments.

A la prochaine fois.

Tim
    Sylvie Laflamme

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Thank you Tim ! :-) Reply with quote

Thank You Tim !

You have a really important comment. My first idea when I read you is: Rules are made to be changed.... Smile

But for the payment page... yes, it's not so easy. But why not only offer the most used languages on the net ? 3 or 4 more.... So many peoples use the web in an other language than their own. My case isn't the only one. When I started on the web I was unable to understand english at all. I had my english-french dictionnary on my knees, pencil and paper to write the most used words. It was a really hard way for me to use Internet because french web sites was so few. Now foreign childrens can understand the more used english words and we have translation utilities online !

Thank you to let me dream again.... Smile

Sylvie
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: