ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

  • ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

    How does clickbank handle REFUNDS?AFTER they paid affiliates

     
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    Author Message
    simba111



    Joined: 18 Jun 2004
    Posts: 18

    PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:20 am    Post subject: How does clickbank handle REFUNDS?AFTER they paid affiliates Reply with quote

    How does Clickbank deal w/ refund requests to customers that were referred by an affiliate...say the affiliate ALREADY GOT PAID...and the customer gets a refund a few weeks after that?

    Who gets stuck paying the customer back the full amount...does the affiliate get the money taken back from clickbank? thanks Shocked
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message
    limitup



    Joined: 21 Apr 2004
    Posts: 115

    PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

    ClickBank will hold a certain percentage of your profits as a "reserve" for this very purpose. You get the reserve for each pay period back after 60 or 90 days, I can't remember which.
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message
    Tim Coulter
    Site Admin


    Joined: 07 Apr 2004
    Posts: 26
    Location: France

    PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

    ClickBank operates a system whereby a proportion of all sales revenue is held in reserve for the duration of its unconditional guarantee period (i.e. 90 days), after which the buyer loses any entitlement to a refund and the reserve is released.

    ClickBank’s standard return allowance is 10%. At the end of each 2-week pay period, 10% of every member’s net period earnings is placed in reserve and the remaining 90% becomes eligible for payment. Six pay periods later (i.e. 90 days after the original sale took place) the same reserve amount will be released, adding to the total amount eligible for payment.

    All of this happens on a rolling basis. An active member will generate a continuous stream of new sales from which return allowances are withheld, whilst simultaneously benefiting from the release of reserves that are already 90 days old. A member with a relatively stable level of revenue will see, after the initial 6 pay periods, that each period’s return allowance is largely offset by released reserves from an earlier period, typically creating a net zero effect.
    _________________
    Tim
    ClickBank - The Definitive Guide
    (The Ultimate ClickBank Tutorial and Reference Manual)
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
    Display posts from previous:   
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

     
    Jump to:  
    You cannot post new topics in this forum
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum


    Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

  • Free - ClickBank Guide
  • Create 3D eCovers Right In Your Browser!
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.


    Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

    ClickBank for Newbies

    A free book - no sign-up required.

    The Ultimate SuperTip

    The GREATEST viral marketing idea of all time

    In a FREE book

    The World's Best Ad Tracker ?

    The man who wrote the only book about ad tracking thinks it is . . .