ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

Clickbank API Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    ghooke

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:59 pm    Post subject: Clickbank API Help Reply with quote

Hi,

The help I need and the question here is a bit more technical and programming related.

OVERVIEW:

I’m developing a web based software application, and it will be sold through Clickbank.

The process for a person to access the software is as follows:

People optin with their name an email and can access the software for Free as a Trial user.

The Trial users Name and Email from the optin form is being saved in a DB associated with the software

From within the software the Trial user can upgrade to a ‘Premium’ (pay for use) user by clicking an ‘Upgrade To Premium Now’ link.

When that link is clicked the Trial user is taken to the Clickbank payment page and they make payment to upgrade to a Premium user.

After payment is verified, I have CB redirect the now Premium user to the mandatory ‘Thank You’ page

OUTCOME:

When payment is verified by Clickbank I want to have my programmer integrate a script into the software so that when Clickbank verifies a Premium upgrade payment, then the Trial user status will automatically be changed from ‘Trial ’ to ‘Premium’ in the softwares DB

QUESTION:

I realize it beyond the scope of anyone to give a technical programming answer to the above.

All I would like to know is what function in Clikbank’s API will be able to provide my programmer with a payment verification notification in order for the above to happen

Would we programme such a script by using the Instant Notification Service of CB’s API?

Any advise and help is welcome.

Thanks

--Glen
    Adrian Ling
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Glen,

Ask your programmer to go through the clickbank docs/faq. All the info he/she needs is there. Any programmer worth their salt should be able to do it. The status can be updated upon the completion of the payment (CB POP status or the CB IPN status)

Best wishes,
    Adrian
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: