ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

Download Protection Options (scripts & commercial produc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    MrTech

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:29 pm    Post subject: Download Protection Options (scripts & commercial produc Reply with quote

Hi guys, new here and did all my research for link protection. Yet, I have a few questions still remaining and hope some are able to help.

First I was wondering if someone could check this script...I tried to get it to work but I get an error on line 36 extra semi-colon and I am not a programmer so do not know how to fix this syntax error?

Code:
    http://www.jumpx.com/tutorials/index.php?id=clickbank

Second, everyone else seems to be recommending this free script:

Code:
    http://softwarebybrian.com/cms/content/view/29/2/

However, when you get there, the author himself recommend dlguard so it makes a person wonder why you would use the free script? I would like some feedback from others who have used it and if they are happy with it?

DLGuard seems to be the market leader when it comes to these types of products but like others have said, the price is out of range for most since we don't know if our product will sell enough to make it worth while to invest in this kind of product. Having said that, is there an alternative option that is more affordable for protecting my download links and expiring them after a short while so that anybody sharing the URL will be defeated when the link expires??

Lastly, I did search the forum for help but found the usual annoying replies from from folks that have nothing better to do than reply with comments like: search the forum and you would have found this and that.... lol, I did search the forum and guess what I found? Your complaint about not searching the forum...
    Adrian Ling
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

If you don't need support for all the different payment gateways supported by DLG - take a look at www.easyclickguard.com

That's my product - designed primarily for Clickbank and easyClickmate.

Best regards,
    Adrian
    Damian Pang

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:47 am    Post subject: Re: Download Protection Options (scripts & commercial pr Reply with quote

MrTech wrote:
    Lastly, I did search the forum for help but found the usual annoying replies from from folks that have nothing better to do than reply with comments like: search the forum and you would have found this and that.... lol, I did search the forum and guess what I found? Your complaint about not searching the forum...

Smile Relax, sometimes different KWs will come up with different search results. So it's possible you might miss some of the 'good' stuff.

Here's a thread worth reading that's related to your query:
    http://clickbanksuccessforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9028&start=6

Cheers
    Damian
    MrTech

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrian, thanks for the input...I am familiar with your product. I have a quick question, in the recommended products page it says the best deal to get is the combo pack - however it still lists the 2008 version and I see you now have the 2010 version available. Is the combo a sale price because of the old version or is the site yet to be updated to reflect the new version?

Damian, thanks for the suggestion about my state of being but I assure you I am fine. Although on a personal quest to purge all 'search before posting' comments from the entire Internet. I've been reading this forum for a few days now and I've noticed you are one of the primary supporters of this comment so I would not expect you to understand.

If my post has prevented one more useless reminder to use the search function, than I can sleep tonight knowing that my battle remains tomorrow.

my .02 watts
    Adrian Ling
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops ... that's the problem with having 'multiple' sales pages ... Sad

It's the 2010 edition. I've updated the copy to reflect that.

I don't sell outdated stuff ... whenever there's a new version, all NEW and Existing customers will get the latest version, not the outdated copy.

Best regads,
    Adrian
    MrTech

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrian Ling wrote:
    I don't sell outdated stuff ... whenever there's a new version, all NEW and Existing customers will get the latest version, not the outdated copy.
    Umm, wow that was fast!?!

So you are saying that once I become your customer I will never have to pay for a product update? If that's the case, consider me a new customer.
    Adrian Ling
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol ... yes, at least for the current list of products under the easybiztools.com

I have customers from 2002 who still receive updates from me.

I'd probably come to my senses soon and change that policy for any NEW products I release later this year.

Best regards,
    Adrian
    Damian Pang

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrTech wrote:
    Damian, thanks for the suggestion about my state of being but I assure you I am fine. Although on a personal quest to purge all 'search before posting' comments from the entire Internet. I've been reading this forum for a few days now and I've noticed you are one of the primary supporters of this comment so I would not expect you to understand.

If my post has prevented one more useless reminder to use the search function, than I can sleep tonight knowing that my battle remains tomorrow.

my .02 watts

FYI, if you have actually read my posts you will see that every single time that I advise someone to use the search feature I will always follow up with a list of relevant threads pertaining to that particular query.

If you think that the time and effort I spend physically searching on behalf of the members of this community is "useless", I will gladly take you head on with your "battle".

Btw, over 90% of the reminders are from me and each one comes with a proper lists of relevant threads. This is an on-going effort to try and keep our forum neater and more accessible.

Cheers
    Damian
    MrTech

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damian, you are obviously irritated by my comment because we disagree on how to behave in forums and that's alright...people are allowed to disagree you know. I didn't say your posts were irrelevant, it just a useless remark to say search first when in fact you have no idea if the person did in fact search but didn't use the correct keywords or doesn't necessarily have the skills you have to search.

Bottom line is that it gives the impression that you are better than those asking the question. You may not see it that way, but that's how I see it so even though you have justified your posts, it still doesn't make it alright.

But frankly your post has made me reconsider buying EasyClickGuard because frankly I'm not going to come back here to have you challenge me to a battle of wits when I just wanted some product advice.

Sorry for coming here, it was a mistake I'm off to continue researching DLGuard
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: