ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

My Clickbank Love Hate relationship

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    Exmachina

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:30 am    Post subject: My Clickbank Love Hate relationship Reply with quote

Clickbank is very much like one of my old girlfriends...I was either madly in love with her or wanted to throw her off the nearest high bridge... One minute I never wanted to see her again the next we were planning a life together..

Over the past month or so this has been exactly like my relationship with clickbank..

Hate them.... gave 2 months refund to a customer who had been a member for a year... Ok i know it's to protect their chargebacks but come on...thats just wrong.

Love them .... Gave me the one click upsell option...

Hate them... get a template reply to a query after 72 hours..send back a reply get the same template reply back.

Love them... send in another question on another topic....get a brilliant non template answer in under 24 hours.

I've been married to that old girlfriend for 25 years now so i suppose I'll stick with cb .....but sometimes it's frustrating!
    jaz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am looking at getting into aff business, I hope it is not
    as you say it is.

I am reading a lot of information, from it I can see
    that you really need to the how & the what to do.

Jaz
    Painful moments, trust GOD
    Every moment, thank GOD
    eowawa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:11 pm    Post subject: CB Marriage by Exmach.. Reply with quote

I've been married to that old girlfriend for 25 years now so i suppose I'll stick with cb .....but sometimes it's frustrating! Re: Exmach..
    Well I have been with CB a while too (2004) but not nearly as long as you and your better half have been together. Congrats on that for it is, in itself, a huge acheivement in this day and age (50% plus divorce rate).

I 'feel your pain' regardng CB, as one of our ex presidents was so fond of saying. We have most;y been searching for a better way to tackle this beast without being run over, or left on the sidelines nursing a lame limb or two/three. Sometiimes, I think the real problem is that we simply try to do too much.

I used to play HS football back int he day, and my old HS coach (now in the Iowa State Hall of Fame), was always stressing to us that we needed to 'play more within ourselves and not attempt to overplay' every game situation.

With Harvey's Ebook and CB catalog system in place working for you, I think we can finally begin to do just that. Relax at bit and let the GAME COME TO US is another way of saying the same thing, I guess.

So I think my old coach would have approved of the way Harvey is mentoring us on best tackling this formidable, non gridiron CB beast. Size it up, look for its strengths and shortfalls, and proceed with confidence in addressing the former and, capitalizing on the latter. Cool Cool [/quote]
    View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
    Magnavox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never made a penny using Clickbank...don't know how all of you do it. Would love help, but I haven't found the first person that was willing to help me at this.
    eowawa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:49 am    Post subject: Just For Starters... Reply with quote

Magnavox wrote:
    I have never made a penny using Clickbank...don't know how all of you do it. Would love help, but I haven't found the first person that was willing to help me at this.

You can begin by reading some of Harvey's back issues of his newsletter which appear as a sticky in this very forum. There is a whole wealth of Clickbank information and help in those pages that he has complied over many years.

I am still going through all of those myself and I am finding that they answer most every CB question you could think of addressing. Give it a try first and, if you can't find it there, ask with specifics in here and I am sure Harvey or Adrian will respond and help you. Cool
    View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
    hometutor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mines more of a hate love

I find at least two of their policies to be very self-serving

No questions asked refund policy is just lazy and a way of protecting their own credit while making it easy to steal clickbank products from family owned businesses. This refund policy even applies to the shipping of nondigitial products with no verification the product was received by the vendor before a refund is granted.

The ability for affiliates to purchase with their own links increases the cost of the products as the vendor takes this policy into consideration. Since clickbank gets a percentage of the sale it is in their interest and only their interest to have such a policy

Rick
    MilesBaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to come to ClickBank's defense as far as their refund policy is concerned. After all, it's not like they can make 100% of that decision, they have to deal with Credit Card companies, and if they don't offer refunds then you increase your chargeback rate. I would MUCH rather have a refund than a chargeback with an additional $18 subtracted.

ClickBank has made vast improvements in their refund processes over the years. I never see accidental refunds of both duplicate purchases anymore like I used to, that used to annoy me. Now they seem to always only refund one, which is what they're supposed to do.

Very Happy
    hometutor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miles I've learned a lot from you and always respect your opinion, but the sweeping policy of always giving a refund without even listening to the vendors side demonstrates a complete lack of support. The one experience I had with Clickbanks program to listen to the vendors appeared in that instance to be a sham. I presented emails from the consumer who waited until she could also get her video and then abruptly canceled ending all communication with me. Clickbank made it's decision without blink an eye and the thief got to keep my work.

Let me ask you Miles so as not to prejudge but I am assuming the worst of Clickbank at this point. When Clickbank double refunded your product did they then, out of their own pocket, give you back the money you had earned as Sears or Wal-Mart would have done or did they keep that money as well?

Rick
    fissanf78

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are always ups and downs to any relationship!

I have yet to try ClickBank so I came to this post in hopes of finding some positive and negative things about it. I guess nothing can ever give you 100% smooth transactions but it would be nice if there were more of the LOVE than the HATE!
    Adrian Ling
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
    I've been married to that old girlfriend for 25 years now so i suppose I'll stick with cb .....but sometimes it's frustrating!

Must have been some other girlfriend ... ClickBank was found in 1998 - which makes it 12yrs old Smile
    melinayuko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: My Clickbank Love Hate relationship Reply with quote

Exmachina wrote:
    Clickbank is very much like one of my old girlfriends...I was either madly in love with her or wanted to throw her off the nearest high bridge... One minute I never wanted to see her again the next we were planning a life together..

Over the past month or so this has been exactly like my relationship with clickbank..

Hate them.... gave 2 months refund to a customer who had been a member for a year... Ok i know it's to protect their chargebacks but come on...thats just wrong.

Love them .... Gave me the one click upsell option...

Hate them... get a template reply to a query after 72 hours..send back a reply get the same template reply back.

Love them... send in another question on another topic....get a brilliant non template answer in under 24 hours.

Nice having that comparison.Clickbank vs your Girls.Haha.I really love your post.
    Anshumanm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love more CB than i hate.
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: