ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

SEO cannot be done in single day and the process never ends

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    wrightwilliam94

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:37 am    Post subject: SEO cannot be done in single day and the process never ends Reply with quote

SEO cannot be done in single day and the process never ends. You must work regularly to get best SEO results.
    I am going to share some important SEO tips to grow your online business.

On-page content changes for search engine crawling
    You need to include keyword in your title tag of your HTML page
    Use your primary keyword in header tags (H1,H2...)
    Use your secondary keyword in header tags (H1,H2...) smaller than primary tag
    Design simple navigation starting from your home page
    Sitemap HTML and XML must be on your website to simplify search crawler process

Good luck for you SEO.

Wright William
    EPractize Labs Software
    [url removed by Moderator]
    thatlazyguy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my advice on SEO.

Create a site with captivating enough product, sales pitch and info so that others will link to it and the site becomes important, and affiliates run with in and your site will automatically become a highly racked site on google. If you can't do this, don't bother selling online as no amount of actual SEO work will help you, nor will any amount of advertising.

It keeps surprising me how many people focus on SEO, marketing and advertising but they neglect the key elements (product, sales pitch and content). People will not visit your site just because they can find it. BUT people will visit your site based on WHAT they can find at your site.

Sure, basic SEO work should be done on all sites. But 10 million other sites are doing the exact same thing. That is not going to cut it.
    stacyz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found that no matter how hard I tried, 5 months later, my site still isn't indexed on Google. I made another site and it got indexed in 15 days. I made a blog and same thing, within days. For some reason, a blog is best for being indexed. I recommend people use a blog and then make backlinks to sites. It worked for me that way.
    GeraldC

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The result of SEO takes a long time to be see unlike PPC. But the best thing about SEO is that you can do this for free...
    SUNEEL

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:28 pm    Post subject: My suggestions to improve SEO performance Reply with quote

I am preferring article marketing to improve my SEO for my websites.

I use article rewriter and submit them to article directories in order to get a valid dofollow backlink.

I mostly use PLR articles to spin as I do not have sufficient time to write original articles and again spin them.

For the past 5 days, I am submitting more than 10 articles and all of them are accepted in the top article directories.

I tried using Squidoo, but Indian users are blocked from it, I suppose. I do not care anyway. Because there are still a ton of way to get valid backlinks.
    Adrian Ling
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thatlazyguy wrote:
    Here's my advice on SEO.

Create a site with captivating enough product, sales pitch and info so that others will link to it and the site becomes important, and affiliates run with in and your site will automatically become a highly racked site on google. If you can't do this, don't bother selling online as no amount of actual SEO work will help you, nor will any amount of advertising.

It keeps surprising me how many people focus on SEO, marketing and advertising but they neglect the key elements (product, sales pitch and content). People will not visit your site just because they can find it. BUT people will visit your site based on WHAT they can find at your site.

Sure, basic SEO work should be done on all sites. But 10 million other sites are doing the exact same thing. That is not going to cut it.

For someone with the title "thatlazyguy" - you are 100% the opposite Smile

Thank you for sharing your valuable insights and tips ... if only more folks will pay attention and put it to work, they will soon see the money.

Adrian
    thatlazyguy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Adrian, you are correct on both counts. Yes, I'm NOT lazy and if only more people actually used my advice (they'd save a lot of wasted time and effort).

I share quite openly since I've been there done that. Luckily I'm very resilient and I never give up. Hence I've made it after many, many failed attempts. Others maybe not so conditioned so they really need to get it done correctly within several attempts...otherwise they lose interest and go back to the vicious cycle of endless money problems.

While I'm at it, I'll explain THE biggest misunderstanding amongst marketers/business people who experience bad to mediocre results online.

The mistake is that they confuse business development with marketing. They believe that in order to sell, they need exposure. And to get exposure, they need traffic. And to get traffic, they need to market. And to market, they need to advertise.

These are the same people that believe that if they stuck their website address in Times Square, on the biggest screen...they'd get a storm of traffic and they'd be rich.

SORRY, but it doesn't work like that.

What makes things worse is wrongly ingrained thinking such as "Marketing is everything", "Get your name out there to sell", "If people don't know about you, they won't buy from you"...etc.

Business development is all about focusing on making your product & website copy BETTER, MORE APPEALING, MORE INTERESTING, ETC than your competitors' products and sites. It's about enhancing your USP (Unique selling preposition).

The web is a wonderful medium where something good/interesting almost markets itself. The search engines find it appealing and rank it well, affiliates run with it, people twitter it, it ends up being talked about at some facebook page, and the list goes on. The synergy effect kicks in and soon you are swamped with traffic. I've proven the above formula over and over again.

An excellent example is this forum (clickbanksuccessforum.com). Those that come back to this forum month after month will relate to what I'm about to say.

Did you find this forum advertised at the back of a bus, on TV, in the papers? NO.
    You most likely don't remember how you ended here but I can assure you it has EVERYTHING to do with this forum's business development (and USP).

This forum has several USP'S going for it. The common ones are:
    1- it has affiliate marketing/clickbank focused content. Not much else is tolerated. Narrowly focused content is one of the keys to making online niche markets sticky.
    2- spam in any shape or form is almost instantly removed. This is a no-brainer but you'd be surprised how many forums let this slip.
    3- self-promotion is not allowed. Another aspect that most other forums let slip.

Now, all the above help the forum maintain tightly focused content. This makes the content valuable. People in this niche want to read valuable content relating to this niche. So sites start talking about certain threads at this forum. They link to it. The links grow in time. Search engines now find it interesting. They rank certain threads highly. People start finding this forum from search engines and links from other sites. People being to come back to the forum regularly.

Now the forum is sticky. The owners can enjoy the fruits of their USP by selling advertising, offering paid access to certain subforums, running other marketing strategies. All these are only possible because of a strong and consistent USP.

Now think about this. If the mods of this forum let ANY of the 3 USPS mentioned above slip, I'd bet my Bentley G.T that this forum will lose a lot of its members and traffic.

HOW? Bad non-focused content coupled with spam and self-promotion will lead to much less linkage. If other sites don't find it interesting, neither will search engines. So it will become a lot more difficult to find the forum. This will lead to fewer new members and fewer members sticking around. You get the picture.

I hope this illustrates what business development and creating a strong USP is all about. And I hope the mods don't mind me using this forum as an example (I used it as people would relate to it easily).

OK, by focusing on your USP, it doesn't mean you completely forget about marketing. It simple means you focus 90% of your time/energy on your USP and 10% on marketing. Sure, go create those affiliate tools, pre-done ads, etc. But ensure your USP is nailed SOLID first. Otherwise any marketing effort will be ineffective as when you market, you should be marketing your USP. So a weak USP will lead to a weak marketing campaign. Follow this principle and you're on the right track.

I get a lot of PM's after certain posts, please post here instead so others can learn as well. That's the whole point of having a forum.
    lilypage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

indeed - SEO can't be done in just a day or even a month, it's a forever cycle, but the first 3 months would be critical - on succeeding just would be a simple update but should be always, better yet everyday

never ending - since it's not only who have thought of a site that you've thought of, other people could be doing it also and would try to defeat you on the rank so in order to maintain your rank - never stop on SEO

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sig file only to be used for a helpful response
    See http://www.clickbanksuccessforum.com/rules-sigfiles.htm
    jasontn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
    I found that no matter how hard I tried, 5 months later, my site still isn't indexed on Google. I made another site and it got indexed in 15 days. I made a blog and same thing, within days. For some reason, a blog is best for being indexed. I recommend people use a blog and then make backlinks to sites. It worked for me that way.

I'm having an easy time getting indexed by Google but a hard time with
    MSN and Yahoo. I have some one month old sites.

One site is on Google but disappeared from front page rankings now. It was there for a few weeks.
    ethan mark

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:15 am    Post subject: reply Reply with quote

Internet marketing can be a very affordable and relevant form of marketing but if you do not follow a proper and internet marketing strategy plan then, you are doom to fail anyhow.Constructing a strategic internet marketing plan get the best result .Internet marketing solution helps you to understand the position of your business, your competitors, and the variety of prospective customers and their expectations. Some popular internet marketing software programs are article building software, auto responders, copywriting software, ad tracking software, internet marketing PPC software, link tracking software, and PDF branding software. Social networking sites have also become target areas for many Internet marketing software.
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: