ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

About PPC, Landing Pages & SEO (Regular Updates)
    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    thomasmarteen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to gain some substantial knowledge on its mechanics. Get some reading materials on it to familiarize yourself with Adwords, especially how the ranking system works.
    Damian Pang

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: How to avoid new affiliates' most common mistakes Reply with quote

How to avoid new affiliates' most common mistakes

New affiliate marketers tend to make several mistakes that can hinder their efforts, starting with using their affiliate pages to sell instead of help, writes established affiliate marketer Jennifer Ledbetter.

You can read her full article here:
    http://marketingland.com/7-big-mistakes-new-affiliate-marketers-make-19195

Cheers
    Damian
    bizworldusa1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:46 am    Post subject: Best way to market clickbank products? Reply with quote

I was wondering if people could give some advise about how to market Click bank products for free. Lately I've used YouTube, I'ts easy to get lots of video views but low conversion rates so far. Anyone had success with YouTube or any social networking sites. There aren't any products that are appropriate to advertise on my site in any of the affiliate programs I've looked into. Ad Sense is only bringing in penny clicks for the most part.

regards,
    Bizworldusa.
    Damian Pang

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:38 am    Post subject: Re: Best way to market clickbank products? Reply with quote

bizworldusa1 wrote:
    I was wondering if people could give some advise about how to market Click bank products for free. Lately I've used YouTube, I'ts easy to get lots of video views but low conversion rates so far. Anyone had success with YouTube or any social networking sites. There aren't any products that are appropriate to advertise on my site in any of the affiliate programs I've looked into. Ad Sense is only bringing in penny clicks for the most part.

This forum itself is a cauldron of useful and effective information required to achieve what you want. All you need to do is to spend some time and effort reading and learning from the community.
    Tip: Use the 'Search' feature located at the top of the page.

Let me point you in a few other directions:
    http://www.clickbankguide.com/
    http://www.supertips.com/101/

If you have a specific problem that you can't find the answers within, you can start a thread on the topic and let the community chip in.

Good luck
    Damian
    Renald

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:12 am    Post subject: Do I have to send prospects to the vendors sales page? Reply with quote

I would like to do what you say and create my own site with reviews. When someone clicks on the affiliate link, can he/she be sent directly to the checkout? Or does it have to go to the vendor's website first.

Thanks
    Damian Pang

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:39 am    Post subject: Re: Do I have to send prospects to the vendors sales page? Reply with quote

Renald wrote:
    I would like to do what you say and create my own site with reviews. When someone clicks on the affiliate link, can he/she be sent directly to the checkout? Or does it have to go to the vendor's website first.

It can be done either way.

If you feel that your reviews are informative and convincing enough that they will buy straight away, you can link to the checkout page.

Most of the time it's better to send them to the vendor's site as there are more information there which the prospects might need to finalize their decision to buy.

If you really need to bypass the vendor's salespage, here's a great guide by Harvey:
    http://www.clickbankguide.com/orderlink.htm

Cheers
    Damian

Last edited by Damian Pang on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Renald

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much for the info
    hometutor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kaylowe wrote:
    Suggested tool for creating a web page? You can struggle with html editors, OR - get smart and use wordpress. There's a bit of a learning curve, especially if one is not familiar with php or very proficient with css, but well worth it. Of course, there's a learning curve w/html, too.

Get web hosting and host wordpress on your own domain, though.

I'm a Kompozure fan myself. It's a free html wysiwyg editor I downloaded from Sourceforge. It doesn't seem to mess with css or Paypal code like other WYSIWYG editors.

Rick
    StuartBeckerr

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And also do not use the same keywords for each page. Each targeted page should have its relevant keywords.
    Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products All times are GMT
    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
    Page 12 of 12

Jump to: