ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

First steps in internet marketing...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    cosmin123

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:25 am    Post subject: First steps in internet marketing... Reply with quote

Hey guys,

First of all I want to congratulate you for all the great info you put together on this forum. I've been reading it for a while and I decided to start as affiliate marketer.

Can anyone point me in the right directions? What would be the first steps?

What should I know ...and where should I get the info?

Thank you!

Cosmin
    Harvey Segal
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:04 am    Post subject: Re: First steps in internet marketing... Reply with quote

cosmin123 wrote:

A free book: ClickBank for Newbies
    http://www.supertips.com/r/cbnx.htm
    doltgabi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Participating in forums is another excellent technique to get instant traffic for your blog. It is most advisable for newbies to signup on forums of your niche (in my case forums like DigitalPoint, WebmastersTalk) and start participating in the discussions over there. It might take some time for you to get habituated with forum prescript but initiating a topic of your choice (preferably some hot topic e.g. HP TouchPad for $99 or How To Master SEO) will help you get tons of traffic for quite a long time and also the chances of getting some quality backlinks are also high in these kind of practices. (Did I mention that good amount of back links will help you in getting a good Google Page Rank?)
    peanutbutter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Thread starter: Hello Cosmin! I too am new to internet marketing. It seems to me that this is a good place to earn supplemental income these days. My friend earns about enough to buy their groceries monthly and if I just earn that much I shall be happy.

Whew! That was long! hahahaha That being said, my friend says that there is no sure fire overnight solution. No fast-money scheme in internet marketing. Patience is the key. So that is my advice to you. Let us both TRY to be patient. Learn as much as we can in sites like this forum and then see which is a good fit among all that we have learned.
    georgebaker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:08 pm    Post subject: George Baker Reply with quote

Your first step is to buy a domain - and not just any domain name buy your NAME, as a dot com.
    KeithRalphe

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:52 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Internet selling is analogous to planning websites- it doesn't need a lot of expertise to try and do an honest job, simply sensible information and a keen eye for details.Prior to the net the most non-Internet selling choice or advertising alternative for any lawyer was to advertise within the telephone book.
    pentawebexperts1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you do need to setup a web site and try all the marketing strategies to visible it for your viewers.
    moneyregion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read the thematic forums, books and doing experiments.
    jamies123

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Internet marketing requires dedicated efforts and concentration.
    alysonshaw

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:17 am    Post subject: Re: First steps in internet marketing... Reply with quote

Harvey Segal wrote:
    cosmin123 wrote:

A free book: ClickBank for Newbies
    http://www.supertips.com/r/cbnx.htm

Superb! Got just what I need. I love tips from the boss himself. Smile
    jamhassan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to marketing at internet you must keep in mind that hows your product and service. and then you must purchase your domain and then increase traffic for your website.
    Watsoncurtees

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Interent Marketing Product Reply with quote

There are first for check to which product sale or highlight. There are use of Click bank site to help product or service traffic or competition. There are one of great increase traffic and value of product at the Internet marketing. This site promote to product and service also.

Last edited by Watsoncurtees on Fri May 11, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Huntea

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey i am here for with my full mind to inter in internet marketing, tell me whether i have to make online account or any office is there to register myself?
    sheilaaellis44

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:04 am    Post subject: Re: Marketing ClickBank Products Reply with quote

While some folks think this should be the first step, realistically you can better create the budget for your marketing plan when you have a good idea of the costs involved. That can only be done once you've figured out your targets. You probably already have a figure in mind of how much you can really spend, so go back to your marketing campaign sheet and total up the costs of all the ad spots you'd like to do. Chances are that total will exceed your overall spending limit. Now go through that list and prioritize the ads in terms of where you think you'll get the most exposure and results that fit within your budget. Move the others into a holding list. Remember, as the ads start to pull in results you can always go back and expand your marketing campaign from that holding list.

If you are engaged in pay-per-click advertising, check in daily for the first week or so and monitor your results to ensure you are paying for results.

Don't forget to consider ad swaps and bartering as part of your payment and marketing budget. Many sites will swap newsletter ads or banner ads for similar placement on your site. It never hurts to ask.
    Johanthaontarott

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:50 am    Post subject: Re:First steps in internet marketing... Reply with quote

Your first step is to buy a domain - and not just any domain name buy your NAME
    MacyDavis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: First steps in internet marketing... Reply with quote

Well, the first step is you should read all the forum rules & terms that how to communicate here...

Anyway "WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY!!" Very Happy
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: