ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

What should I do?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    crxboy22

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: What should I do? Reply with quote

Hi,
    I got a question about profit websites. I recently signed up for 'The Affiliates Dream' and I (finally!) started to make money online. The problem is, I'm now running premade profit websites that I don't really own.

Is it possible or allowed to run professional advertising campaigns for websites that I don't really own? The program gave me subdomains which are identical to the original websites, the only thing difference is that I earn commission on these websites... I'm considering to sign up again to get more profit sites that show up in search engines, but that seems a bit silly... I'm thinking to use Google to get more traffic to my webpages...

I don't want to be called a spammer so I'm not going to put my profit domains on this forum, but how can I send more traffic to these domains? I'm not really complaining cause I'm now making 100 dollars a day on autopilot, it's just that I want more of these easy bucks online... Spent over 1000 dollars in the past finding a decent way to make money.

Greetings
    mikesrozer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, you are able to make ads for that company which you have not own but your ad should be promotional and not to abuse that company.

By the way I am looking for the online job portal where I can find jobs for me. If you have any recommendation would be appreciated. Also my friend has suggested me a portal called jobofmine. Please also tell me about it? is this effective.

Thanks!
    princezz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry i have not come across that... but there are several online portal for earning money they are
    1) Blogging
    2) Google Adsense
    3) Affiliate marketing.
    4) Micro Jobs.
    5) Freelancing
    6)Reselling Business.
    among them reselling business is the best and legitimate way to earn money on the internet. So i would recommended you to do reselling business.Reselling means just selling others services or products at higher cost earning money by getting commission from them .In reselling business you can fix your price for that products or services and you can market it and gain more profit.I got reseller account from this site goresellers.com i am selling domains,hosting plans etc. . I am involved in this reseller business for more than a couple of years and have earned quite a good sum of amount.I a doing this as a side line business.If you want you can try them
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: