ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

How can I succeed by promoting products from clickbank?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    tementaXCD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: How can I succeed by promoting products from clickbank? Reply with quote

I pasted the hoplink from clickbank for promotion of products in many places in the internet, but nobody is purchasing anything. How can I succeed?
    Harvey Segal
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's an explanation of why you are not making any sales

http://www.cbstarter.com/
    alvaradoM901

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. Just joined in and I feel that I need to respond to this thread because like most struggling affiliate marketers, it is a common problem.

Yes, now you have blog and a review article, is that the end of it? The most important component is missing and that is traffic. Driving traffic to any blog is the biggest headache in internet marketing esecially for any newbie. I had set up some blogs of my own and they led to nothing because of no traffic. And this is maybe the reason why so many of these sites are abondoned.

The gurus teach about link building, seo, etc. and this is where the whole thing gets complex and confusing. So many principles to digest but it is too time consuming to apply with no guaranteed result.
    emilylavigne

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:50 am    Post subject: Re: How can I succeed by promoting products from clickbank? Reply with quote

The most common analogy of a link is to liken it to a vote. If page A links to page B then page A is suggesting page B is a good page, page A likes page B. The only slight complication is the nofollow tag. In a nutshell the nofollow tag allows links to be added to a page that create a click-able link to another page without the link passing a vote. These are used for text link adverts for example where they will send traffic to another page without passing a vote.

I'm not going to go into any more detail on the nofollow tag here but I'd strongly advise reading the WikiPedia page for an in depth explanation. In short if you want to link from a page on your site to a page on another site without inferring any kind of endorsement use the nofollow tag.
    ReapSuccess

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you do SEO?
    onlinebusinesscooper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ReapSuccess wrote:
    did you do SEO?

SEO is a long-term strategy and we should not only do SEO because it will cost you many times to do that and you may only get a little.

Hey, tementaXCD. There are many other people who do the same way as you. But for some reasons, the promotion may not hit the target users especially when your products too professional to use. It is better if you can find a way to hit your target users, they are must be in a corner of the world.
    ReapSuccess

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alvaradoM901 wrote:
    Hello. Just joined in and I feel that I need to respond to this thread because like most struggling affiliate marketers, it is a common problem.

Yes, now you have blog and a review article, is that the end of it? The most important component is missing and that is traffic. Driving traffic to any blog is the biggest headache in internet marketing esecially for any newbie. I had set up some blogs of my own and they led to nothing because of no traffic. And this is maybe the reason why so many of these sites are abondoned.

The gurus teach about link building, seo, etc. and this is where the whole thing gets complex and confusing. So many principles to digest but it is too time consuming to apply with no guaranteed result.

well success doesn't come overnight. you need to work for it.
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: