ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

Difficult decision :/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    noz03

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Difficult decision :/ Reply with quote

Hey, I am about to promote my first ebook, the thing is, I actually contacted the owner a few weeks ago, and he told me to sign up through ejunkies which had 50% commission (which I did, and purchased the book through my own link), and now I find the book on cb for 70% commission.

I didn't write my review yet, but am planning to promote this book very heavily as I know it is something almost every one of my readers will be interested in. So should I do so through a cb link, and appear rude and greedy to the author who is also a blogger in the same niche as me who i respect a lot. Or just settle with my 50%?

Oh and one other thing, the information on the clickbank profile seems a bit different from the book page which it links to. I donno if that matters.
    You can see the book through this link, https://accounts.clickbank.com/mkplSearchResult.htm?dores=true&includeKeywords=derek+baron+cruise

Any opinions??

Cheers.
    kazoone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally wouldn't let my respect for someone be a reason to cut myself short on commissions. It's just business. 70%+ commissions are extremely common so there's nothing to feel guilty about. Which ever you choose, you are helping him either way.
    noz03

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I kind of indirectly agreed to him at 50%, he gave me the link for ejunkies, I signed up and even already bought the book that link for myself...
    wcleaner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, you need to design a affiliate page like this:http://www.pcerrorfix.net/affiliates/ , so that the affiliates can get the hoplinks easily and know the superiority of your product.
    chemifarma

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When it comes to business you cannot just think like that. You need to make sure you survive it does not mean that you kill the other but its business ethics you might think in one way but the other is not thinking in the same manner as you do. Most of all make sure that you keep your virtues in tact and do what your gut tells you to do.
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: