ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

So many visitors ! But no Sale!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    mejayanti

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: So many visitors ! But no Sale! Reply with quote

Dear Fellow Marketers!

I am an affiliate and promoting clickbank products since long. Very recent I have started promoting my own product. I started promoting my ebooks ( those are sold in a bundle, and are sold for as low as $9.95). There are 15 affiliates promoting my product and the statistics show, around 300 visitors visited my site in the last 5 days. But not a single product has been sold. I am not sure where is the problem. I don't know what happens with other vendors. This is a low value product, and there are seven books which all are new in the market.
    Is there any problem with the pitch page?
    Or Do I need more visitors to make a sale?
    I would take the opportunity to request other veteran vendors or the affiliates to guide me in this regard.
    Regards,
    Jayanti Ghosh
    Harvey Segal
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick answer for now : study the Analytics reports in your ClickBank account
    mejayanti

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

Thanks Harvey !

Thank you very much for taking pain to answer my doubt. In fact I was little confused to post my question as I was not sure whether you allow the members to post these sorts of queries or not. But as you assure I am posting few data about the analytic report of my site.

My site's own analytic report says, the page has 435 page views in the last 3 days. Clickbank analytic report reveals the FOLLOWING DATA
    Hop count : 151
    Order Form Impression Count : 38
    Order Form server calls : 3
    Rest all are zero.
    I am not in a hurry to sell hundreds of products with in a day. But is this statistics usual one? I would request to all who are experienced and have a good knowledge about this business to guide me whether I am in a right track or not.
    If for any reason this is not the right place to ask these questions, please guide me about any professional service available.
    Regards,
    Jayanti
    Harvey Segal
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mejayanti wrote:
    I was not sure whether you allow the members to post these sorts of queries or not.

We don't allow site reviews but we are happy to help with general stats.

Key question: do you show the price on your sales page ?
    mejayanti

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
    Key question: do you show the price on your sales page ?

Yes! The price is shown in the sales page .The price is shown three times in pitch page.
    Harvey Segal
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mejayanti wrote:

Yes! The price is shown in the sales page .The price is shown three times in pitch page.

Good. That means the Order Form Impression Count has not been inflated by people looking for the price.

My thoughts are

1) 38 order form impressions from 151 visitors is a good figure

2) 3 order from server calls from 38 people who visited the order page is a disappointing figure.

3) Zero sales from 3 order form server calls.
    I would disregard this figure. There are many reasons why orders get rejected and on another day you might see 3 order form server calls and 3 sales.

I suggest you need more data before we can draw more conclusions e.g 1000 hop counts but what you can be looking at is

- any reason why visitors are going to the order page but not ordering. I should have asked if the 3 places you show the price clearly stand out. Do you have one next to the order link ?

- also check the Analytics Reports sorted by affiliates and see if there is any pattern from the affiliates who are bringing the most visitors.
    mejayanti

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Harvey!
    Thanks once more. Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion. Now I think I should wait till 1000 hop links to analyze the report. I just would like to know, if you have any provision to review the site in this forum ( don't mind if it is paid service), or anywhere else. I really need a guru to guide me.
    Harvey Segal
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We provide site reviews in our Private Forum

Alternatively you could run a search for forums where site reviews are allowed.
    onlinebusinesscooper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, you should clear that 300 visitors within 5 days are really not enough. Our website has nearly 1,000 visitors per day but still sell minimum products, it is not strange.

What you should do is that you should analyse where your visitors come from, are they your target users? And, you should also analyse where they landed on your website, product info page or only homepage? Once you know that, you may need to chnage your contents accordingly so that you can make full use of the visitors.
    ReapSuccess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

onlinebusinesscooper wrote:
    Hey guys, you should clear that 300 visitors within 5 days are really not enough. Our website has nearly 1,000 visitors per day but still sell minimum products, it is not strange.

What you should do is that you should analyse where your visitors come from, are they your target users? And, you should also analyse where they landed on your website, product info page or only homepage? Once you know that, you may need to chnage your contents accordingly so that you can make full use of the visitors.

analyzing your traffic is a great idea. this is what we call as conversion optimization. it's good to know the behavior of your visitors so you can identify what is really the problem with your website.
    ReapSuccess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

onlinebusinesscooper wrote:

analyzing your traffic is a great idea. this is what we call as conversion optimization. it's good to know the behavior of your visitors so you can identify what is really the problem with your website.
    onlinebusinesscooper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Jayanti, 300 visitors in 5 days are obviously not enough. It means your website only have 60 visitors per day. Unless your product is irreplaceable and unique, the conversion rate will be not high.

I used to be an affiliate to sell software online. Everyday, there are more than 300 visitors who visit my website and sometimes, more 1,000 visitors visit my website (when I do giveaway or discount activity for my software). However, the result is I only sold a few copies per month such as 3-5 copies.

In my opinion, it would be better if you have your own product and focus on improve the quality of your own product and contact some media to review your product, and then you will have much more visitors than now. Just remember that, traffic is the first thing you should do for your website. After your website has traffic, you will have motivation or energy to improve your product.
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: