ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

Got First Sale On Clickbank, But What To Do Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    sanufdutta

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:32 am    Post subject: Got First Sale On Clickbank, But What To Do Next Reply with quote

Hello,
    I wanna say that Last month i got my very first CLICKBANK product sale of $44, Smile And i am quite happy with the result. But, after that i'm not getting any success. What's the fault ! I'm ranking on 1st page of Google...Promoting 6 Products so far and HOPS are 40. But, not getting any success after then ???

Is there are more formulas to convert this $44 into a BIG amount Cool Any Guides or ebook...Would you like to suggest friends.

Thanks !!!
    allen43

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've found that selling CB products is a very hit-and-miss affair, and it's all down to a numbers game. Some days you win, other days you lose, unless your traffic is particularly high and keenly targeted.

Loads of people fail when trying to affiliate CB products because they choose the "wrong" keyword terms for their rankings or whatever. It's a very tricky nut to crack. I used to do well with one of my products but that's because the traffic was extremely targeted - came from a very popular blog. But otherwise, if I'm honest, it's been a bit of a struggle.
    Kevin03

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this were a guaranteed deal, everyone and their mom would probably quit their job to work with ClickBank. Sometimes people are interested in your product but afraid to pull the trigger. I think you are on the right track with the guides and eBooks but you have to ask yourself why are people not pulling the trigger despite my Google domination?
    sanufdutta

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Kevin, I have done 7 sales so far and still surviving in the market very well Smile
    comparepandauk

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

allen43 wrote:
    I've found that selling CB products is a very hit-and-miss affair, and it's all down to a numbers game. Some days you win, other days you lose, unless your traffic is particularly high and keenly targeted.

Loads of people fail when trying to affiliate CB products because they choose the "wrong" keyword terms for their rankings or whatever. It's a very tricky nut to crack. I used to do well with one of my products but that's because the traffic was extremely targeted - came from a very popular blog. But otherwise, if I'm honest, it's been a bit of a struggle.

I am not agree with you. Its totally depends on product. Which type of product you are selling?
    WalterMElliott

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that this is certainly not a guarantee, no matter how hard you try or where you are ranked on Google. I do believe that you are capable of building up your brand though. Get the social awareness out there for the product, make sure that people start seeing you as a source of advice who HAPPENS to sell something.
    Lizli

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

allen43 wrote:

No matter what you are selling, we should focus on traffic and conversion rate. If the traffic is good but the conversion rate is so low, then we may consider changing new products to sell. Don't be afraid of wasting your time, that is, we really need to do a research before deciding to choose a product or service.
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: