ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

Need help with FB ads

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    pomburner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:41 am    Post subject: Need help with FB ads Reply with quote

Hello, I'm new to affiliate marketing and have been trying various things out for about a 1 week and half. Here is a alittle background incase anyone had it happen to them before and may know something I don't.

I have yet to make a sale, but I came across a video on youtube about posting ads on FB. I was never a FB fan so I never made an acct. But after watching the video I thought I would give it a try since nothing else is working. Unlike what the video said, FB didn't allow me to post my affiliate link in the destination url (they probably changed it). So I pointed to my website instead. I knew my ad would need to be approve first by FB, which they did approve, but later they wanted to verify my identity. So sent them a copy of my ID. They then replied back with my acct being terminated under fraudulent suspicion.

So I made another FB acct but before I do anything, I just wanted to know if anyone know if you can still use your affiliate link with FB ads? And if so, how?

any help is greatly appreciated!~
    rita89

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once tried to use an affiliate link on my facebook ad and the ad was disproved so i think it is not allowed.
    sanufdutta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No! You just can't use your affiliate links on PPC sites such as FB advert, adword or with Bing ads others too.
    Many of the vendors doesn't like direct traffic like you are promoting by your desired keywords.
    I'd rather prefer creating a squeeze page for that product then send traffic there. For PPC, you may use WP extension called Pretty Links, it will cloak your affiliate link under your domain name. Quite impressive plugin, it comes free !
    Lizli

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Facebook ads is as useful as the video said. I log into my facebook account everyday but I rarely notice the ads on facebook and I almost never click the ads on facebook.
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: