ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

How to start as a new affiliate which has no experience
    Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    msrabino

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:49 pm    Post subject: Looking for help Reply with quote

Hello, I am April and I am new to this. I have been looking, reading and watch all kinds of information and I am over whelmed. I need help, but every where I seem to look I have to pay. I would not have a problem with that, But I am broke. I have been unemployed all year and NYSDOL cut off my unemployed. I had to use up all my 401K to make it up to this point. Now Bills are way over and no income and on top of that, my Jeep needs a new battery & a TPS censer. I have No money to buy starter kits.
    So I am Asking is there any one out there who is good at this and can help me get to where I need to be. I know I am asking a lot. Once I start making money, then I can buy programs and starter kits. But in the mean time I am asking for help.

Peace April
    msrabino

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:26 pm    Post subject: Where to start Reply with quote

Hi, Where to start, I am reading a lot of stuff, but still hitting a wall. I need help, but do not know how to get it. What do I need help in. That's the golden question. since money is an issue for me (do not have any) I am unable to buy a products. I was thinking of using Pay Pal, but I am already behind on payments with them.
    So may question is this, "if I was to use my pay pal account, which affiliate problem would help me to get started?"
    I have read Martin Avis stuff and he has some recommendations on his pay, but again, when you have no money and not sure where to start, what to get. so again which program can I get with Pay Pal that is not a lot, but will help me make some money?
    Any help any one can give me would be great. if there is any one who who help me on a personal level please give me a call at 845-978-3478.

Thank you for your time,
    Peace April
    mygatenow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: How to start as a new affiliate which has no experience Reply with quote

vyshant wrote:
    How to start as a new affiliate which has no experience. I really need money for my education purpose so i see the ads on google how to make money on click bank but with no experience and don;t even know how to start .i have try many solution among which there was posting link on facebook which most of the people see as spam ,i have even created my own blog which is [removed by moderator] but nothing so far .

so anyway i was trying if someone can help me !!!!
    My contact number :+2307661498 ..
    email:vishantn73@hotmail.co.uk

If you really want to earn with affiliate marketing then you must learn email list building the more you search on internet the more crap you gonna encounter but at the end you will here about list building.
    antonremrs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:11 pm    Post subject: How to make money with clickbank Reply with quote

The best way to start making money with clickbank is to create your own site, write unique content and start to promote affiliate products that will pay you high commissions.
    ild2014

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing the nice Guide (Book) with us. Really informative for me.
    technodesign

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the beginners guide it describe about how to acts available on the industry but it nothing has benefit me until now. I have even obtain all your guide such as the severity super tips but still nothing. I have try your clink financial institution began package.
    Harvey Segal
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

technodesign wrote:
    I have even obtain all your guide such as the severity super tips but still nothing.

No such guide

technodesign wrote:
    I have try your clink financial institution began package.

No such package
    christinehuang

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

f you are just getting started with affiliate marketing I suggest you get yourself a mentor or find a community of like minded people that are willing to help you with affiliate marketing. It will cut down on your learning curve and you will have direction and structure.
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion All times are GMT
    Goto page Previous  1, 2
    Page 2 of 2

Jump to: