ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

How to select product

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    pcgun007

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:16 pm    Post subject: How to select product Reply with quote

I am new in CB.. I saw lot of products in marketplace but can't understand what kinds of products sold well...
    any suggestion ...
    onlinebusinesscooper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I think I can give you some suggestions and I hope it will help you.

1) You should know which product you are mostly familiar with. Only you are familiar with product, you can start your online business immediately and you can promote your product easier.

2) Do the vendor's site look professional and popular? You can see the Alexa rank or PR to judge the vendor's website or simply enter the keywords "XXX product review" to see what others think about the software.

3) As far as I know, some software vendors don't provide the latest version of their software to affiliate. So If you are a software affiliate, make usre whether the product you want to sell is the latest version or not.

Good luck. Spending more times to know more about CB affiliate before starting your business.
    Chiropracticdoctor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:33 pm    Post subject: Looking for the same Reply with quote

Well I was looking for the same solution since a long time. Thanks for guiding @ "onlinebusinesscooper". I hope these tips can be very useful and helpful.
    comparepandauk

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:32 am    Post subject: Click Bank Product Searching Reply with quote

For this purpose, you can use cbengine(dot)com. Lot of people use this to find the best product in the market..
    WalterMElliott

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should pick something that you are either familiar with, or have an interest in. I have found that people who do not care about something are not going to be doing as well. Passion sells, and if you are interested in a product (or learn more about a product) I guarantee that your customers are going to know the difference.
    ryancody

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Find answers to the questions:
    Does the product will satisfy a want of the customer?
    Will the customer perceive a legitimate value in his or her purchase?
    Does the product offer the customer superior performance compared to similar products already available?
    Does the new product solve a problem for the customer that is not addressed by similar products?
    Is there a convenience factor that places the new product ahead of all similar products?
    Is the product consumable or does it offer some type of residual income stream?
    Lizli

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: How to select product Reply with quote

pcgun007 wrote:
    I am new in CB.. I saw lot of products in marketplace but can't understand what kinds of products sold well...
    any suggestion ...

Here I'd like to share how I select products from CB. Firstly, I will use Google to search for the information about the product I want to select, if it's reputation is good, OK I will probably select it. And, I'd like to see the version of the product, if it is the latest version (the same as the vendor's), then I will probably select it.

BTW, I am a software affiliate. If you are also a software affiliate, I think my advices will be helpful. ^^
    adambrunam

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always choose a product with better quality which attracts customer. You should think like a customer that if you will than would you buy the product. Also, make an intrest in particular thing so that you can elaborate the thing well to the customer.
    Landon94

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Choose a product that you are familiar with and that has not been tapped to much. You want to choose a market which you can potentially earn money and not be another fish in the ocean.
    comparepandauk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Choosing product to promote via you website is a main step before you start on affiliate marketing. You should select those products to promote that are good match with your website niche and you traffic interest.
    prad123

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks online businesscooper, you have given great suggestion.
    I was having some doubt to with how to select CB products.
    rosario1990

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're new you should follow themselves who are related to selling their products. You need to look over product reviews and feedback also in or to getting success.
    juno

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe you can try to use google adword keyword planner to find what mostly people search
    technodesign

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should choose something that you are either acquainted with, or want in. I have discovered that people who do not proper care about something are not going to be doing as well. Attention offers, and if you are looking for a item. I be certain that your clients are going to know the main distinction.
    christinehuang

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you are starting out, I recommend you promote other peoples product until you build up a name for yourself. Then you can start producing your own product. In fact, my course IM John Chow is pretty much a course how to promote Clickbank products using an Email list.
    thebestim

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you should choose the niche you are interested in and get a mediorce gravity
    luisalves

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are 6 research steps we recommend for finding a profitable ClickBank product to promote:

– Brainstorming a niche – The first thing you need to do is think about what market you’d like to work in. Choosing a market related to your hobbies, skills, passions, and experiences is an excellent starting point (after all, you’ll be spending a lot of time thinking about it!). Are you a cat lover? Have you had experience with a particular health problem? Did you ace languages at school? Do your friends come to you for relationship advice?
    – Understand your customers – Let’s say you added ‘playing guitar’ to your niche list in Step 1. If you wish to pursue this idea further, then it’s very important that you understand (1) who in this niche is buying, and (2) what they are buying. The easiest way to delve into the minds of your market is by browsing forums related to your niche.
    – Selecting best-selling products – By now, you should have a good understanding of who your market is and what they are looking for. It’s now time to go back to ClickBank and search for some good products to promote that will meet their needs.
    – Multiple Products – Ideally, you want to find a market that has multiple related products being sold through ClickBank. The reason for this is that if there is only one product available for the niche, even if it sells like hotcakes, you’ll almost certainly have a hard time competing with existing affiliates who are well-established in the market.
    High Commission Percentage (65% or greater) – Let’s face it: you’re not going to get rich on $2 commissions. In order for your marketing efforts to be worthwhile, you need to promote high commission products – that is, products paying out at least $18 per sale. Keep in mind that from a seemingly high commission, you’ll need to deduct your advertising expenses (e.g. AdWords) as well as your time. Of course, if a product has a high dollar value, then a lower commission percentage will still be a good investment.

– Persuasive Vendor Pitch Page – Finally, don’t forget to take a long, hard look at the product’s sales page, since you will be relying on it to convert your HopLinks into commissions! Does it look convincing? Does it address the concerns of the market? Is it persuasive and credible, or does it sound over the top and unbelievable? Would you buy from a site that looked like that?
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: