ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

Please help me in choosing web hosting

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    0as

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:10 am    Post subject: Please help me in choosing web hosting Reply with quote

Hi everyone,
    I am sorry for possible offtopic, but I need your help in find new web hosting provider as soon as possible, because my current host (bluehost.com) is kicking me off, they say 'your account is using a lot server resources', but my website gets only about 200 visitors per day and my disk usage is 1500 MB (maybe they do not like that?)

Anyway, what would be your recommendations for getting reliable web hosting? Where are you hosting your websites? Are you happy with your providers?

I am now checking hosting24.com - offer looks very nice, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
    I have contacted them about this question and they say something that "These days 500GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will run out of disk space we will simply add new 500GB disk drive with almost zero costs and you can continue uploading without any problems".

What do you think about it? Maybe things have changed in last 4 years? With my current provider I get only 2GB of disk space for $10 per month..
    Any ideas and suggestions are much appreciated.
    toniya

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much is your budget?
    You might be having misconfigured scripts/webpages so you might be using more CPU resources. Space and bndwidth is no problem.

Good luck,
    Toniya
    Damian Pang

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unlimited bandwidth and storage are commonplace nowadays with most big hosting companies. It all depends on how advanced and how well managed their servers are.

You can try this one, I have been with them for over 4 years now. Affordable and quality support.
    Even my clients that I develop sites for use them.
    http://www.ixwebhosting.com/

Cheers
    Damian
    Instead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must second IX Webhosting. I've used them for about 3 months and am very happy with all aspects as well as customer service. I am set up on auto pay with them and recommend that as well.
    Damian Pang

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's an article about reasons why your bandwidth might be unusually high:
    http://www.site-reference.com/articles/General/5-Ways-To-Get-Your-Website-Shut-Down-By-Spammers.html

Good luck
    Damian
    ejfern22

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Resellerzoom.com is also a good hosting company. I used them when I first got started in internet marketing and I have used them for about one year to get my business started.
    mojojuju

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll recommend http://www.hostmonster.com. I've used them for a couple of years and their support is second to none.
    stbernardcom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Please help me in choosing web hosting Reply with quote

0as wrote:
    Hi everyone,
    I am sorry for possible offtopic, but I need your help in find new web hosting provider as soon as possible, because my current host (bluehost.com) is kicking me off, they say 'your account is using a lot server resources', but my website gets only about 200 visitors per day and my disk usage is 1500 MB (maybe they do not like that?)

I'm sorry to hear about that. It doesn't seem right for them to kick you out unless in your agreement it stated they could.

Right now Brinkster is offering free accounts, not sure if that's what are looking for. I've been using them even though my site is not up yet, and I do like the service and the interface.
    hometutor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went from freeservers.com to siteground.com and am pretty happy with them thus far

Rick
    k0zm0zs0ul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use hostgator, and have excellent results. Also momwebs is good. Smile
    Regards,
    Cori
    sensational

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had bluehost and had the same problem. I switched to ultrawebhosting.com and am happy with them
    zarah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know how you feel I just got one of my blogs suspended suddenly by my host with the same reason. Now they are trying to sell me their VPS package. I find it strange as I don't even have much traffic but I do have a fairly big site.

I'm thinking of trying ix hosting as they give many ips.
    lbsurg

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had success with Inmotion. For $8.95 you will get unlimited diskspace and monthly traffic. Also if you aren't pleased their is a 90 day money back guarantee which is something I don't think most hosts provide. So check it out for 3 months and if you don't like it, you are no worse off than you started.
    topcbstore

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead wrote:
    I must second IX Webhosting. I've used them for about 3 months and am very happy with all aspects as well as customer service. I am set up on auto pay with them and recommend that as well.

I would stay away from ixwebhosting, my websites got hacked twice, I did some searching on the internet and I remember reading an article about list of ixwebhosting usernames being compromised.
    itchypalms

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, it's a tough call in a way because you could look at your webhosting requirements from two perspectives.

1. Get a webhost who doesn't charge too much and offers a lot of disk space and bandwidth

OR

2. Get a webhost who provides support and great communication (fast, fairly polite and not dictatorial, recognizing your business is crucial!)

Most people go for number 1. but after trying several hosts over just as many years, I've found number 2. is the better choice.
    My own peace of mind (with dozens of websites to nurse) is my main requirement... in other words I want a fantastic response from Support and then I look at the cost of hosting plans and what you get for the money.

kualo.com are better at number 2. and then their plans are not too bad either. I bought a reseller plan in 2005.

Good luck with your search!
    ip
    stbernardcom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm starting to notice that hosting plans advertise unlimited space and unlimited this and that, but you still need to check up on it. Sometimes in the contract they will state that you are only allowed to used a certain percentage of their CPU or RAM.
    kittrad

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You would also need to check how much traffic you are expecting. If it's not that high, I'd suggest starting with shared hosting at Hostgator since they have the lowest price I think.
    Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: