ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

Are you a STRUGGLING ClickBank affiliate ?
    Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    theimbitch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's tough and you need to be focused on your goal everyday. I find it hard sometimes but I do make good money.

I set-up WP blogs quickly using HostGator then I go to Google Trends and see what people want.

I create the blog based around a niche then I download a free good-looking template that looks right for my market. I write the first article on the first day of creating the blog. Over a weeks period I create about another 4-5 articles.

I always remove the date from a wordpress blog as people want to see fresh content and not an outdated article.

Then I start the process of getting traffic. (ahh the part everyone hates and I used too to.

This part is most important.

Once I have done that over a two week period I add the affiliate offer to blog using a banner advert from the merchant or text links within my Articles. If I have to spend I usually create 1 x Article and get someone on DigitalPoint to submit it to 100 Article Directories. Usual cost $20.

This is good for long term traffic.

I usually stop promoting it after this and move to the next one. After about a month I either sell it on Flippa or carry on letting make some money.

Thats it really.
    upgradereality

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been getting close to 300 hops on various products every single day for the last few months now but minimal sales (1 or 2 max per day).

Sometimes I wonder if there are any errors with my tracking.

Should I try with a new account?
    Harvey Segal
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

upgradereality wrote:

Should I try with a new account?

What is the logic behind that idea ?

Harvey
    rafib

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think one of the things about online marketing is that people have the wrong approach to it.

It's not an "easy way to make a living" even though it is a great field if you really make it. It's a profession, and should be gone about as such.

I actually offer my own affiliates a newsletter (in my sig) where I explain to them how to get started with affiliate marketing. Bum marketing, PPC tips, etc.

Another big mistake is going for high priced, high gravity products right off the bat as a new affiliate. The competition is going to be too high, and the conversion rate is actually lower than you think. Most people are not going to buy a $120 ebook.

That's another reason for that my own site, I focused on a high conversion rate, a solid product, and an affiliate-friendly section.

And the best advice of all is to just keep trying. Smile

Also Harvey - these forums are amazing. Just saying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sig file violation
    See http://www.clickbanksuccessforum.com/rules-sigfiles.htm
    ivyjteo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:06 pm    Post subject: New to clickbank. Reply with quote

I have been marketing on the internet for a number of years and have spent thousand of dollars on income opportunities.Because I have made one or two sales from some of these programs I believe failure to make more sales is the result of not consistantly generating enough traffic.

5 days ago I recieved an email which led me to purchased a Clickbank product for $229AUD and it is proving to be the best investment I have ever made. I made my first Clickbank sale today and I believe it is going to be the first of many sales because of the $229AUD worthwhile investment....Which gives you step by step instructions....on the best places to place your ads... step by step info on how to write conviencing ad copy....and much much more...I now understand where I have been going wrong and
    what I need to do to get better results.The program even offers members 15 minutes every week free phone consultation where you can ask any question that comes to mind....This program is great for newbies. By the way I am an aged pensioner so money doesn't come easily the reason I
    have never given up on pursuing a way to earn an extra income...
    eowawa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: Mmmmm That Pesky Traffic. Reply with quote

maxglobal wrote:
    Hi,
    I'm Phil and I'm brand new to the site - looks like I've come to the right place though.
    Although I have been 'on-line' for around 18 months I have only just started to really get a handle on traffic generation,list building,auto-responders and more importantly the 'mind set needed for this business.
    I have heard and read a lot about PPC, SEO,Traffic Exchanges etc....etc..and how (and I remember this well!) people will expect massive results from just ONE or TWO of these activities.
    I'm on-line to build a substantial and sustainable business and I know this will take MASSIVE activity.

Regards,

Phil.lined up to execute professionally fro you in a timely manner
    philhammondonline.com

Well, Phil... one of the really nice features of Harvey's ingenious Catalog Package sysytem is that you no longer have to mess with auto responder choices, scripts, setups, and the hassles atttached to doing so.

Harvey has the followup work already established to execute in a timely and professional manner to convert your referrals to silver/gold members for you automatically. You will not find this in most programs, I assure you. Do not overlook this important advantage.
    View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
    eowawa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject: Famous Germaine Quote I posted at Group Social Site Reply with quote

"Truth is such a rare thing, it is so delightful to tell it"... Emily Dickinson. Well Emily..that is exactly how I feel when telling folks about Harvey Segal"s terrific CB Catalog Package System and its marvelous never ending VIRAL components. It works for vendors and affiliates alike, even for new Ebook authors wanting maximum exposure for their proud creations. Yes, TRUTH is rare...but it can be so nice when you can bear true witness. TY Harvey Segal.
    (posted: My 'Long Struggling CB Affiliate & Vendor Group' at Swom social site)
    View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
    veenafurtado

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:48 pm    Post subject: a new account Reply with quote

So does this mean now that I have joined here,
    I should create a new CB account if I really want to make sales? Very Happy
    inellgilsta

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is really interesting and helpful. I am glad that there is a wonderful thread like this.
    cbnewbasaurus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: a new account Reply with quote

veenafurtado wrote:
    So does this mean now that I have joined here,
    I should create a new CB account if I really want to make sales? Very Happy

That would be a start, make an account and browse the marketplace for a niche you would like to get involved in. I suggest doing research on marketing that niche after you find it, visit similar sites to your niche, research keywords, find a point of entry and make a list of the process you are going to use to promote that niche. That would be a good start. The more you know about your niche the more chance you will have to succeed.

As far as generating traffic, if you go the website promotional way, SEO optimization is a key step to driving traffic to your niche. It's not as complicated as most seem to make it out. I actually have a book for sale
    (removed by moderator)

I have a few books not out for sale yet but soon will be. One is for beginners to Clickbank"do's and dont's""ways of affilitation""picking a nich", and alot more. If you would like to know when they are available drop by my website and shoot me an E-Mail. They will be available in the very near future!

Last edited by cbnewbasaurus on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Eoon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't need to create a new account, you need to face the harsh truth that at the moment a vast majority of products out there has a conversion rate that is lower than 1%.

I am in the health/remedy and I have tested literally all sub-niches available there.

I can disclose here that 90% of the products have a conversion rate that is lower than 1%. And I am talking about precise qualified PPC traffic.

If you are getting 2 sales per 300 hops, chances are that's just the conversion rate of the product. Nothing mystical behind it.
    cbnewbasaurus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't have to create a new account but, I like to keep my account names equal to the niche I am promoting. So viewers don't see the hoplink as "generic name and clickbank combined, I think I will hit the back button".
    scottsplace

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cbnew, there's a few negatives to your idea of different accounts as an affiliate on CB.

First would be the need to comply with the 5 different credit card sales rule before getting paid - I believe that's a per account requirement.

Second would be that CB gives affiliates encrypted links at the click of a button that won't be showing your CB ID anyway.

Third would be that it's best to cloak/track your links anyway, so your CB ID wouldn't be visible if done properly.

One of the biggest hurdles for CB affiliates is getting that first paycheck because they could get 1,000 sales in a week, but if they're all via PayPal and haven't gotten that 5 different credit cards used - all that money sits there until they do.

Been there, done that with one account, certainly wouldn't start another account now that I've finally been paid from this one.

Just my 2 cents, your mileage may vary
    cbnewbasaurus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very true! Thank You for pointing that out. I live to learn. Im just not about hiding the truth, thats just me. Cloaks are a pain in the butt to me. Your 2-cents are welcome anytime!
    scottsplace

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here cbnew, learning every day also. Bouncing different ideas in the forum is a handy way.

It's pretty easy to cloak a link on your domain and it's not being deceptive unless you choose it to be. Why give link juice to clickbank when you're promoting something though?

Whether you use cPanel to do redirects, or throw up a subfolder with an php or html redirect, links you're putting out there on the 'net would be pointing to your domain, not clickbank's.

Just some ideas
    cbnewbasaurus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, I will look into that, Thank You for the ideas!
    wantuzus

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theimbitch wrote:
    It's tough and you need to be focused on your goal everyday. I find it hard sometimes but I do make good money.

I set-up WP blogs quickly using HostGator then I go to Google Trends and see what people want.

I create the blog based around a niche then I download a free good-looking template that looks right for my market. I write the first article on the first day of creating the blog. Over a weeks period I create about another 4-5 articles.

I always remove the date from a wordpress blog as people want to see fresh content and not an outdated article.

Then I start the process of getting traffic. (ahh the part everyone hates and I used too to.

This part is most important.

Once I have done that over a two week period I add the affiliate offer to blog using a banner advert from the merchant or text links within my Articles. If I have to spend I usually create 1 x Article and get someone on DigitalPoint to submit it to 100 Article Directories. Usual cost $20.

This is good for long term traffic.

I usually stop promoting it after this and move to the next one. After about a month I either sell it on Flippa or carry on letting make some money.

Thats it really.

I'm like your ideas.I,m try to work on it from now. Thanks Shocked
    joeulman

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are really useful
    I am looking for them a long time
    Thank you very much for sharing
    kittrad

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

That's the best advice for me. Still applying it though when I set up things.
    Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion All times are GMT
    Goto page Previous  1, 2
    Page 2 of 2

Jump to: