ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

Writing A CB Marketplace Listing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    ghooke

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:06 am    Post subject: Writing A CB Marketplace Listing Reply with quote

I wanted to ask a question (and get some opinions) on how best to write a marketplace listing ( as a vendor) for a product in Clickbank.

From my point of view, if I was an affiliate scanning through the different marketplace categories looking for a product to promote, it’s not the product name in the ‘Title’ that’s really going to grab my attention (unless of course I’m looking for a specific product)

Any affiliate wants to find a product that gives him the best chance of making money selling it. That’s all he’s really looking for.

So in writing the copy for the ‘Title’ (and ultimately the copy for the ‘Description’) the aim must be to firstly compel the potential affiliate to click on the listing, .

In the very first instance, it’s all about getting someone to click on your listing so they can least see what your product offers to them.

If the ‘Title’ is boring and doesn’t grab the affiliate’s eye, then it’s worthless really.

So from my point of view that 70 character ‘Title’ you write is vitally important.

The ‘Title’ you write, is like the ‘Headline’ in a direct response ad (it’s to grab attention)

So in a ‘Title’ listing, instead of saying..

a. ‘ABC Software’…… you could say something like….

b. ABC Software’ Top Rating – 8% Conversions… (where you have a product name, but a bit of a hook to grab attention)

Or this..

c. Top Rating Software – Consistent 8% Conversions for 7 Years. ( leave out the product name and go with a stronger hook).

When I look through CB marketplace listings I do see many vendors using the ‘Title’ as a ‘Headline’ with copy that focuses on getting the click.

Equally I see other listings with copy so bad, they will always get overlooked..

Just like to get some feedback on all that.

//Glen
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: