ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

take a quick look for me?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    maclinda

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:31 pm    Post subject: take a quick look for me? Reply with quote

Would you take a look at my sales page and let me know what you think? We are new at being vendors and would appreciate the benefit of your experience.

We know the product works great and the download goes without a hitch, but presenting the product is a new adventure.

thanks!
    Linda

http://www.miraclemountainfarm.com/painrelief.html
    flyer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple things:

White text on black is hard on the eyes.

Your ebook cover image could be improved. The title is at the wrong angle, for one thing.
    maclinda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the suggestions! Ditched the ebook cover til I can do a good one. Radically changed the site colors too.
    Bon508

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Linda,

While the colors and graphics on your site are important, nothing is more important than your copy. I suggest you look at the sites of several top-ranked Clickbank products, and study what they have in common: attention-grabbing headlines that appeal to their target audience, subheads, bullet listings of the benefits their products provide, powerful success stories and testimonials, a great guarantee, and so on...

As a quick example, you might want to eliminate "Miracle Mountain Farm" from the top of your pages. If most visitors to your site are looking for pain relief, and what they see in the first couple of seconds is "Miracle Mountain Farm," they may think it has nothing to do with their problem (they're not looking for info about a farm) and they'll click away without reading further down the page.

So instead, you could start your pain relief page with something like this...

"If you suffer from debilitating back pain, throbbing headaches, or torturous arthritis, relief is just moments away...

Discover the Ancient Chinese Secrets that Will Allow You to Immediately Eliminate Your Pain--Without Drugs, Needles, or Side Effects!"

That's just a quick possibility... I'm sure you could come up with something better if you spend some time thinking about it.

You DO have some great info on your pages, but they need to be written differently, using copywriting techniques that have been tested and proven to boost sales. You can implement a lot of these techniques by "swiping" ideas from other sites, or by finding someone with copywriting experience to rewrite your pages. I really think the copy is critical to your success.

I hope this helps... good luck with your site!
    www.Networkaholics-Revealed.com
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: