ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

Use of E-mails

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    neildesign

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:29 am    Post subject: Use of E-mails Reply with quote

When affiliates get credited for sales, they get the buyer's e-mail address in their stats.

Do affiliates actually use this e-mail address for anything?

The reason that I ask is that many merchants (in an attempt to stay clear of SPAM legislation) state that they wont give or sell e-mail addresses to anyone.

Whenever I give my e-mail address to anyone online, I don't really trust what they say. I use one of my domains for e-mail, and simply put the name of the site before the @. For example, walmart @ mysite.com. It's catch all e-mail, so it gets to my anyway. But I can immediately see who I "gave" the address to in the first place, and if they should be using it. And if I get overloaded with SPAM to a particular address, I can cut it off.

The point is, if I get an e-mail from anyone other than the person I gave it to, I consider it SPAM - and that the original person has broken their word by providing it to someone else.

With ClickBank, Merchants cannot prevent e-mails ending up in Affiliate's hands - and subsequently being abused without their knowledge. So, it is right that this information should be made available to affiliates?

Any thoughts?

Kind Regards,
    Neil
    flyer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the problem? The affiliate made a sale, so why shouldn't he have the customer's address?
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: