ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

Review my "get paid" membership site?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    easyworkin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:27 pm    Post subject: Review my "get paid" membership site? Reply with quote

Hello All!

Would anyone be willing to look over my new site and offer suggestions to improve it? What could I do to catch peoples attention and yet still look professional?

http://www.easyworkin.com

Also, today clickbank seems to have updated their marketplace listings, but my site was not included! ??? Is there something special I have to do in order for them to list me? I have been waiting for them to update the new merchants so hopefully I could get some affiliates, and I am now frustrated.

Thanks!

Lanelle
    Affiliate007

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have to say you need to improve the look of the website, this niche is pretty competative and your website needs to look more professional, cleaner graphics, and images. I would suggest get yourself a simple template and transfer the info over, you can get some simple but nice templates at www.templateapex.com. They usually have some free samples too, not sure if any would work for this niche, you would have to check it out, plus if you did buy any of the templates they give you access to hords of buttons, images, etc.. most of the simple templates are dirt cheap, like 10 to 15 bucks or something. (Hint - to find the low price ones click on the "Low Budget" catagory on the master index on the left of the homepage.
    The #1 Free Internet Marketing Mail List!
    http://www.mailsource.opportunity.com
    serious

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are not included in the marketplace until you make a sale
    easyworkin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:24 am    Post subject: I've re-designed my home page...please review again? Reply with quote

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion! I've used a new template and transferred my info. Could any of you give me your advice/thoughts now that my home page is re-designed?

Thanks,

Lanelle
    WebFusion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mean this as an insult to the creator of the above site, however...

<begin rant>

Do we really NEED another "me too" paid-survey site on clickbank?

It almost seems as if 1 out of every 2 new products created are simply copycat products of things that already exist.
    These days, that is usually a:

1. Paid survey site
    2. Mystery shopper site (or a combination of 1 & 2)
    3. DVD/CD/MP3 etc. Download/file share site
    4. Spyware/Adware site.

It is almost too easy to come up with an origninal info-product these days that it just doesn't make sense to me that people keep wanting to try and "break in" to these overcrowded markets.

Hell...I've got a list of over 200 info-product ideas for products/info that get's searched for over 100,000 times a month that has NO competition in clickbank.

Cmon folks...if you want to be a merchant, let's have some innovation as opposed to duplication.

<end rant>
    Integragsrballa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Webfusion,

Are you putting any of those inovative sites w/no competition in the CB Marketplace any time soon?

If so,

Let me know what type websites they are.
    WebFusion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep...there are 3 there now (one made the debut in the top 10 in the garden section and is converting at 3% as we speak).

Another 5 are at or nearing completion at eLance (and a couple other freelancing sites).

I'd rather not list my prodcuts here, as I don't want to be accused of self-promotion. Having said that, they wouldn;t be hard to find (hint: all can be found in the home & family and/or garden section).

At this point, I'm recovering from a rather lengthy hospital stay, and clickbank has been an awesome outlet to keep building ym little "empire".

I've set a goal of 2 new products a month next year, and a ramp-up to one per week by 2006 (with a goal of 1000 total niche info products by the end of 2007).

It's really rather simple, folks. Find a niche, write a solid book (or outsource it to a ghost-writer), build a site, setup a PPC campaign until the CB super affiliates find you (at which point they seem to swarm the PPC's - A book I launched just 6 weeks or so ago has about 20-25 affiliates promoting it via PPC's), and either leave the site alone after that, or take it to the next level with some basic SEO (content, link campaigns, etc.)

I set a (conserviative) goal for each new product of $250 per month. So far, they've all exceeded that by quite a nice bit. What's more, since none of them are marketing/how to make money-type products, refunds have been less than .25%!

If you do your homework...it can (and does) have a real snowball effect. As more and more products get "up to speed", they're able to fund the creation of even more niche products.

Heck, I may break with my own "anti-how-to-make-money- products stance and write a book about it Wink
    Integragsrballa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There needs to be much better graphics placed on the page.

Page titles, Better fonts (In your Title), and you need a better LOGO/Banner.

Purchasing Adobe Photoshop would help out alot also. Many professional web designers use it.

There are so many paid survey sites offered at clickbank.

You need to beat out your competetors.

A Well designed web site would help.

Add some Flash videos, and other inovative ideas.

Flash websites seem to be HOT on CB currently.

Think about it,

Put yourself in a affiliates shoes-

You are looking to promote a paid survey site----

You find many sites that are well designed possible money makers.

They then click on yours for one last look then they will make a decision.

What can your site do to satisfy both the affiliates and the customers?

Your site has to beat them in order to attract any affiliates whatsoever.

We the affiliates have so much to choose from - remember that

Good luck with your survey site.
    mikazir

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:59 am    Post subject: Are "Get Paid to Answer Surveys" True? Reply with quote

Hello friends.

Forgive my ignorance.

But is it really true that people can get paid answering surveys and reading e-mails? If so, is this something that you can get a regular income from, or is this just a "seasonal" thing?

Thanks, guys.
    terryd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WebFusion wrote:

It's really rather simple, folks. Find a niche, write a solid book (or outsource it to a ghost-writer), build a site, setup a PPC campaign until the CB super affiliates find you (at which point they seem to swarm the PPC's - A book I launched just 6 weeks or so ago has about 20-25 affiliates promoting it via PPC's), and either leave the site alone after that, or take it to the next level with some basic SEO (content, link campaigns, etc.)

I set a (conserviative) goal for each new product of $250 per month. So far, they've all exceeded that by quite a nice bit. What's more, since none of them are marketing/how to make money-type products, refunds have been less than .25%!

If you do your homework...it can (and does) have a real snowball effect. As more and more products get "up to speed", they're able to fund the creation of even more niche products.

Heck, I may break with my own "anti-how-to-make-money- products stance and write a book about it Wink

I would love if you could expand on this, especially outsourcing (where to outsource etc). Do you outsource the content for the ebooks also?

Thanks
    Terry
    Integragsrballa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Re: Are "Get Paid to Answer Surveys" True? Reply with quote

mikazir wrote:
    Hello friends.

Forgive my ignorance.

But is it really true that people can get paid answering surveys and reading e-mails? If so, is this something that you can get a regular income from, or is this just a "seasonal" thing?

Thanks, guys.

I tried one of those survey sites out for free and you really can't make that much.

Its true that they pay you but its always less than $1.00

You can't make good money off taking surveys that pay.

Not even if you spent all day and night taking them.
    WebFusion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
    I would love if you could expand on this, especially outsourcing (where to outsource etc). Do you outsource the content for the ebooks also?

I've actually started on a book about the subject....which will probably take 6-8 months to write (when I DO write something myself, I don't take it lightly - it will probably be about 250-400 pages long)

As for the second part of your question...the only part of these niche products I do write myself is the sales letter/follow-ups (autoresponder courses, etc.) Everything else, from the products themselves to the "bonuses" that I add to each one to increase sales are written by ghost writers.

To give you an idea, depending on the size/scope of the project, I generally pay anywhere form $500 to $2000 for the creation of a product. It should also be noted that not a single one has anything to do with "How to ...Making money, etc.". In fact, my most recent launch has sold over 200 copies, with only 1 refund request (and that was due to the customer's lack of knowledge about how to download/install the free adobe reader).

As I said, the beauty of this system is that you are really only limited by the number of ideas (and, I suppose, available funds). I generally like to keep 2-3 projects "in the hopper" (i.e. in progress with a ghost writer), so that I always have a new project ready to be started when I finish with the last one (each one takes me about 2-3 weeks to setup and complete once it is written).

Essentially, my process goes like this (more detial will be in my book, I promise!):

1. Brainstorm ideas (this is constant)
    2. Research ideas to see if there is a market for it.
    3. Do customer "focus group" to further verify market viability
    4. Write detailed project "blueprint" for ghost writer
    5. Budget 6-8 weeks for product creation (i.e. writing time/revisions)
    6. Brainstorm effective domain for product
    7. Buy domain & order graphics (virtual covers/headers, etc.)
    8. Open new CB account for product (I prefer each product to have it's own account to mazimize Cb amrketplace exposure)
    9. Write sales letter (this process can take me up to 2 weeks).
    10 Create 3-4 versions of sales letter for split-testing
    11. Write 6-7 message autoresponder "course" to compliment product/collect email addresses for backend sales (complimentary affiliate programs, etc.)
    12. Launch site with what I liek to call the "1000 click test". This is where I send 1000 clicks via google adwords to my 3-4 different sales letters and track which one converts the best, etc. I don't "finalize" my salesletters until they convert at 1.5% or better. Once conversions are there, I then test the "price point" for another 1000 clicks. Some products actually covert higher with a higher price, some lower, etc.
    13. Once all that is done, and the site/product is converting (and has a low refund rate), I then contact CB to get it added to the amrketplace (which, by this time, it usually will debut in the top 10 for whatever category I'm targeting).

After that, I just sit back and wait for the Cb power affiliates to swoop in and start their "magic" (during which time I continue to run an adwords campaign until I start seeing other CB affiliates promoting it, then I let them have all the fun Wink )

It should be noted that no matter what final price I settle on, I NEVER offer a commission rate below 65%. I've found that the extra 15% over the "usual" CB commission rate will create a much bigger affiliate sales force.

Anyhoo...that's the barebones of what I do. When I complete the my book on the "system" I use, it will have much greater detail/checklists/etc.
    terryd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WebFusion wrote:
    Quote:

I've actually started on a book about the subject....which will probably take 6-8 months to write (when I DO write something myself, I don't take it lightly - it will probably be about 250-400 pages long)

As for the second part of your question...the only part of these niche products I do write myself is the sales letter/follow-ups (autoresponder courses, etc.) Everything else, from the products themselves to the "bonuses" that I add to each one to increase sales are written by ghost writers.

To give you an idea, depending on the size/scope of the project, I generally pay anywhere form $500 to $2000 for the creation of a product. It should also be noted that not a single one has anything to do with "How to ...Making money, etc.". In fact, my most recent launch has sold over 200 copies, with only 1 refund request (and that was due to the customer's lack of knowledge about how to download/install the free adobe reader).

As I said, the beauty of this system is that you are really only limited by the number of ideas (and, I suppose, available funds). I generally like to keep 2-3 projects "in the hopper" (i.e. in progress with a ghost writer), so that I always have a new project ready to be started when I finish with the last one (each one takes me about 2-3 weeks to setup and complete once it is written).

Essentially, my process goes like this (more detial will be in my book, I promise!):

1. Brainstorm ideas (this is constant)
    2. Research ideas to see if there is a market for it.
    3. Do customer "focus group" to further verify market viability
    4. Write detailed project "blueprint" for ghost writer
    5. Budget 6-8 weeks for product creation (i.e. writing time/revisions)
    6. Brainstorm effective domain for product
    7. Buy domain & order graphics (virtual covers/headers, etc.)
    8. Open new CB account for product (I prefer each product to have it's own account to mazimize Cb amrketplace exposure)
    9. Write sales letter (this process can take me up to 2 weeks).
    10 Create 3-4 versions of sales letter for split-testing
    11. Write 6-7 message autoresponder "course" to compliment product/collect email addresses for backend sales (complimentary affiliate programs, etc.)
    12. Launch site with what I liek to call the "1000 click test". This is where I send 1000 clicks via google adwords to my 3-4 different sales letters and track which one converts the best, etc. I don't "finalize" my salesletters until they convert at 1.5% or better. Once conversions are there, I then test the "price point" for another 1000 clicks. Some products actually covert higher with a higher price, some lower, etc.
    13. Once all that is done, and the site/product is converting (and has a low refund rate), I then contact CB to get it added to the amrketplace (which, by this time, it usually will debut in the top 10 for whatever category I'm targeting).

After that, I just sit back and wait for the Cb power affiliates to swoop in and start their "magic" (during which time I continue to run an adwords campaign until I start seeing other CB affiliates promoting it, then I let them have all the fun Wink )

It should be noted that no matter what final price I settle on, I NEVER offer a commission rate below 65%. I've found that the extra 15% over the "usual" CB commission rate will create a much bigger affiliate sales force.

Anyhoo...that's the barebones of what I do. When I complete the my book on the "system" I use, it will have much greater detail/checklists/etc.

Thanks for your reply Very Happy

Can you drop everything that you are currently doing so you can concentrate on getting this ebook out! Wink

Let us know when you have finished as I would be happy to purchase.

Terry
    credog

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:00 am    Post subject: Webfusion Reply with quote

That was such a good post webfusion that I signed up with this forimn just to ask you How you do a "Focus group". I do all the things you do and I am pretty successful, but how do you know to build a product before you do. I always check searches anf then just build it and cross my fingers. If you could elaberate, I would be happy to send you a free copy of my new software.
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: