ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

Clickbank statistics/records question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    ClickBobby

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Clickbank statistics/records question Reply with quote

Will it ever be possible for Clickbank merchants and/or affiliates to print out a monthly, quarterly, or annual record of transactions?

This would be very helpful to those in the U.S. who need to keep records for income tax purposes.

ClickBobby
    hughman

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject: There are many programs that can do that. Reply with quote

I use a program called clicksalez.com .. it gives you a total sales/refunds for any time period .. this year .. last year- this year- last month- this month - last week .. whatever you'd like to see.

There are other programs like it too .. just do some searching.
    ClickBobby

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the response, perhaps I should have worded my question differently.

Will it be possible for me to get these stats/reports direct from Clickbank without the need for a third party solution?

Thanks,
    ClickBobby
    hughman

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: don't hold your breath! Reply with quote

Maybe clickbank would add something like that if they had some competion, but I would not expect anything like that in the near future. There tracking actually has gotten WORSE in the last year .. not better. I remember a time when you can see a pay period total on one page .. now you can only look at one day at a time. Who thought of this stupid "upgrade" obviously sells nothing on clickbank.com. Unfortunatly I don't think clickbank cares since they have the market cornered at this time. The "programers" set up the reporting .. obviously .. these are people who know nothing about marketing or what is needed as a merchant or affiliate to optimize sales or have any sort of reporting record.

Clickbank treats their merchants and affiliates like crap in my opinion. Merchants and affiliates have been complaining about this for a very long time and clickbank has done nothing .. and it is a pretty simple thing to upgrade.

I would just go ahead and find a paid service .. don't hold your breath for clickbank to upgrade anything.
    hartworks

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 2:06 am    Post subject: Re: don't hold your breath! Reply with quote

hughman wrote:
    I remember a time when you can see a pay period total on one page .. now you can only look at one day at a time.

Actually you can see EIGHT days at a time. Where it says view one day, if you hit the button next to it, you can choose up to an 8 day span. Not ideal, but 8 times better than one day.
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: