ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

How to promote ClickBank Products on Facebook?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ameliewakelin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: How to promote ClickBank Products on Facebook? Reply with quote

I came across this ClickBank yesterday, and watch hundreds of videos and articles regarding the way to promote ClickBank products...and mostly they'll ask to create your own blog, own website...i'm not the guy who likes to blog.

So, i hope someone can teach me a way to promote easily, can i share the hoplink to my friends and stuff thru Facebook? How to promote ClickBank Products on Facebook?
osas123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:10 am    Post subject: Re: How to promote ClickBank Products on Facebook? Reply with quote

ameliewakelin wrote:
I came across this ClickBank yesterday, and watch hundreds of videos and articles regarding the way to promote ClickBank products...and mostly they'll ask to create your own blog, own website...i'm not the guy who likes to blog.

So, i hope someone can teach me a way to promote easily, can i share the hoplink to my friends and stuff thru Facebook? How to promote ClickBank Products on Facebook?

there are so many ways you can promote your affiliate link using facebook. yes you can share your link with your friends in facebook but then are they interested in what you are selling that is another very good point you have to consider before sharing it. now the best way to do it in facebook is for your to create a "facebook fanpage" and add people i mean targeted audience to be your fan then you can promote your link to them.

meanwhile it is not advisable to just through in your hoplink you have to make use of url shortern such as "tinurl.com" this will make the link look appealing to your audience and the same time prevent theft
joenie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: How to promote ClickBank Products on Facebook? Reply with quote

You can try making a fanpage! Putting giveaways on your fanpage with you affiliate links in you PDF and then start an ad campagne to get targeted people to your fanpage! And you can even start searching for targeted people manualy oin fb! But FB is a social siet so the key to your success there is by being social with your friend and you can give them something for free and earn your commission!
remmi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Create a Facebook fan page and post your products and describe little bit about the product. Later post some offers if any on your product.
alanz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I created a page for my site and have been adding content for a while, but I'm just not sure how to get it in front of more people. So far it only has a few likes.
avantgard3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FB is also a great tool for targeted marketing. You can really narrow down your target audience through FB advertising especially if you use this with Alexa.com.

For example, if i wanted to sell books in the UK, I would go to Alexa.com type in a popular website that specializes in the book niche i.e. Amazon.co.uk (UK because that is where I am based and most likely to ship books from) and it would give me all kind of stats for that website. The tab I would be interested in is the Audience tab.

This tab tells you the kind of people who visit this site. Just doing a quick check I can see that the main audience are Males between the age of 25-44 who have graduated from College and do not have children. I would then use this info to create an ad on face book to target that exact audience.

You can apply this to any niche.

Hope that helps Smile
hometutor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not really anymore trouble making a blog with blogger for example than it is a fan page. I mean no offense, yes I know when I say that you're ready to be offended lol, but the difference between successful people and the average person is the successful person goes outside of his/her comfort zone.

Rick
LoneWolfMuskoka

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing to keep in mind is that anything you build on Facebook, Blogger, Tumblr, whatever, can be gone in an instant. You don't own those platforms. You are subject to their policies which can change anytime they perceive their bottom line is affected.

Many sites don't allow direct links to affiliate products. Having your own domain(s) will be beneficial in the long run. You can set up WordPress quite easily and use a redirect plugin for your urls. You can also set up landing pages to capture email addresses, etc. Make it a hub for all the other sites you work with to feed back into.
hometutor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which is why I recommended linking to a blogger account
LoneWolfMuskoka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hometutor wrote:
Which is why I recommended linking to a blogger account

A Blogger account is still run at the mercy of Blogger (owned by Google). Your account can get shut down if they don't like what you're doing with it.

Other than the minimal cost of registering a domain and paying for hosting, having your own domain with WordPress installed is a much safer option. Having free accounts at other social media and blogging sites is great but your own domain should be the core.
hometutor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree 100%. There's a lot you can do with your own website. A Wordpress blog especially due to it's flexibility. Even the though the thread starter stated he did not want to blog, he can treat it just like a website with the exception of setting up automatic content via rss feeds coming into hi blog. Thus helping to promote stickiness and new visitors without actually having to "blog".

Rick
Alex Wilson

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many good posts here. I have learnt many tricks of using clickbank with the use of facebook. I particularly like the facebook fan page strategy. Social media is definitely a strong medium of communication which will be a great marketing strategy for clickbank. Fan page will be great to give details about the product and the offers. Please add some more tips and tricks regarding this. Those will be great for newbie like us.
bizworldusa3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:46 am    Post subject: Marketing ClickBank Products Reply with quote

Marketing ClickBank Products can be done so many ways you can promote your affiliate link using facebook. yes you can share your link with your friends in facebook but then are they interested in what you are selling that is another very good point you have to consider before sharing it.

regards,
Bizworldusa.
LoneWolfMuskoka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Marketing ClickBank Products Reply with quote

bizworldusa3 wrote:
Marketing ClickBank Products can be done so many ways you can promote your affiliate link using facebook. yes you can share your link with your friends in facebook but then are they interested in what you are selling that is another very good point you have to consider before sharing it.

If you are using Facebook, fan pages are the best way to approach it. It is harder to build a fan base than make "friends" but fans are usually more targeted.
ClickBobby

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If you are using Facebook, fan pages are the best way to approach it. It is harder to build a fan base than make "friends" but fans are usually more targeted.

Earlier this morning I read elsewhere about a site that is selling fans for Facebook. I don't know how effective or reliable it is, but it may be beneficial to someone trying to market via Facebook. Maybe someone more experienced on Facebook can comment.

Also, I'd like to hear from affiliates as to what vendors/publishers can provide that would make it easier for affiliates to market on Facebook. Articles? Something else?

ClickBobby
stuartdell

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think to effectively promote your ClickBank Products, you need to create landing pages and then share the links on Facebook. You also need to make sure that you have a good amount of followers.
dynamics

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Facebook is good, but I prefer to use the FB search option that enable you to hone down the exact match you're looking for.

So what I do is... using FB graph search I look for "people who likes clickbank" or "clickbank product".

Another new way to promote your Clickbank product is to use Gamification platforms such as cbvoucher.com that makes it easy for anyone to promote their Clickbank product in the spirit of fun.

Yet another idea is to write reports about your niche and make a short report and put it on SlideShare for maximum exposure. But regardless, your product should deliver value, in which case it sells well with word-of-mouth advertising.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: