ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

ip address

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    vadenilla

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:42 am    Post subject: ip address Reply with quote

How do I change my IP address without losing my connection to the internet on a college campus? I'm attempting to change my IP address at college and I've tried a variety of ways, but there seems to be no way of changing the IP address without losing my connection to the internet. I've tried releasing/renewing, manually setting it to a different number, etc, but to no avail. Is there any way I can change my IP address from my own computer, or would I need access to the university routers?

Last edited by vadenilla on Tue May 01, 2012 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    komutie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Reset Reply with quote

If your Ip address is a static ip address ,it will not change even you reset the modem or router..Only dynamic ip address will change whenever you reset the modem or switch off and on the modem..If the dynamic ip not change ,there is some problem in your connection.Call the service provider..You can check the Ip-address at ip-details.com.
    TurnbullKaia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: Hi Reply with quote

Ip address??
    so does ip address really trace it up to ur physical address? is there any programme outside to block even the best among experts to trace the ip address of ur's?can anybody give me a web page that can show all ur detail including physical address and stuff just by ur ip address? thanks for all the help
    pcgun007

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:09 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Use this sites to hide your ip :
    Code:
    http://hideme.mobi
    http://hide-my-ip.com
    Idea
    seoposter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: ip address Reply with quote

vadenilla wrote:
    How do I change my IP address without losing my connection to the internet on a college campus? I'm attempting to change my IP address at college and I've tried a variety of ways, but there seems to be no way of changing the IP address without losing my connection to the internet. I've tried releasing/renewing, manually setting it to a different number, etc, but to no avail. Is there any way I can change my IP address from my own computer, or would I need access to the university routers?
    I have been using SumRando to address this kind of problem. My case a little different though as I am employing a different every time I want to check on my site's rankings on Google that are not based on my location. But anyway, try SumRando and see if it works for you. It's basically a VPN tunneling system that requires you to download and install a free software and have a free account for it to work.
    Johanthaontarott

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:17 am    Post subject: Re: IP Address Reply with quote

An Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a numerical label assigned to each device (e.g., computer, printer) participating in a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication.[1] An IP address serves two principal functions: host or network interface identification and location addressing. Its role has been characterized as follows: "A name indicates what we seek. An address indicates where it is. A route indicates how to get there
    smartynetwork

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject: use this one Reply with quote

http://usproxy4free.info the best proxy server i have found so far
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: