ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

Loads of Traffic and no Sales

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    mikeyj47

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:46 am    Post subject: Loads of Traffic and no Sales Reply with quote

I am a new Clickbank user and i have been using social media, i have managed to have 474 hops since 1 August this year so i have been getting people to click, however i have only made 1 sale and that was on a product that is number 1 on clickbank in its niche. I had 150+ hops for this one sale.
    As i am new i feel that i may be missing something in the setup perhaps, seems a bit odd that so much effort and traffic for so little result.
    Some good advice would be really appreciated, a few more sales for all the hops would be fantastic, with that amount of traffic i would have though that my efforts would be quite profitable.
    thank you for any assistance that you can give
    Alex Wilson

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a newbie at clickbank. I want to know about the successful use of it. What are the strategies to increase sale. From the above message I am getting the feeling that it won’t be an easy task. Getting much traffic but not enough sales. So I am looking for your valuable advice to get a clear view of it. My question is how to increase sales. I want to avoid the initial hiccups so waiting for the reply.
    seoposter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Loads of Traffic and no Sales Reply with quote

mikeyj47 wrote:
    I am a new Clickbank user and i have been using social media, i have managed to have 474 hops since 1 August this year so i have been getting people to click, however i have only made 1 sale and that was on a product that is number 1 on clickbank in its niche. I had 150+ hops for this one sale.
    As i am new i feel that i may be missing something in the setup perhaps, seems a bit odd that so much effort and traffic for so little result.
    Some good advice would be really appreciated, a few more sales for all the hops would be fantastic, with that amount of traffic i would have though that my efforts would be quite profitable.
    thank you for any assistance that you can give
    Is your traffic target enough to offer you greater conversion? From what I understood, you are sending visits to your products that are not actually interested in buying it. Perhaps you should start targeting your traffic now. Huge traffic can really mean nothing if they are random and indicate no intention in buying your products. If you've installed Google Analytics to track the traffic, you can have another venue to spot the real problem behind the low conversion.
    aahnagupta85

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also newbie at clickbank. I want to learn tips about the successful use of it.As in all discussions one thing is clear that it won’t be an easy task.Any pinpointed way to increase or starting sales.
    MacyDavis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:10 am    Post subject: Re:Marketing ClickBank Products Reply with quote

Hello there, As I think getting sale of your products need solid social media optimization... The other thing I know that can helps to increase your sales is by PPC.. It is paid, but I think it should give good & comprehensive result of your product sales...
    JCINC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:06 am    Post subject: how to check hops Reply with quote

How do you check how many clicks you have recieved?
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: