ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

Tips to increase sale

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    kalami

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Tips to increase sale Reply with quote

I have a blog in health and fitness and I am promoting related their related products from ClickBank. But I hardly manage some sale. Any advice to increase my sale will be appreciate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sig file violation
    See http://www.clickbanksuccessforum.com/rules-sigfiles.htm
    joenie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Tips to increase sale Reply with quote

kalami wrote:
    I have a blog in health and fitness and I am promoting related their related products from ClickBank. But I hardly manage some sale. Any advice to increase my sale will be appreciate.

If you know about SEO you can try that for some related keywords and post valuable informations on blogs with related topics! You can even go on fiverr and buy some gigs
    View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
    seoposter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Tips to increase sale Reply with quote

kalami wrote:
    Have you tried getting more attention to your blog? That could help you gain exposure to the ClickBank products you are promoting. Also, try engaging yourself in online communities related to your niche, like you could be a member of a fitness forum where you are likely to get relevant people to notice you and the products you promote.
    MacyDavis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: Tips to increase sale Reply with quote

Hello there,

Well I think you should have website instead of blog... I think there are very low quantity of peoples who get the information from blog, if your blog keep coming on top of the Google... So I think you should create good website that can helps you to increase sales..
    TommyLeon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: Re Reply with quote

A valuable gift can be really appealing to the customers. So, if you want to improve the sales number just offer something that’s worth as a gift, and see how the sales figures improve with passing time.
    IanHarvey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest you to promote your affiliate link by submitting it in affiliate directories, you can get a good list of affiliate directories at the following link:
    www(dot)lifetimecommissions(dot)com/directories.shtml
    Harvey Segal
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IanHarvey wrote:
    I suggest you to promote your affiliate link by submitting it in affiliate directories

These directories are for affiliate programs not for affiliate links
    Honey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some tips for increasing you sales-

1. Offer your customers reliable goods and services.
    2. Offer competitive prices
    3. Arrange your goods
    4. Make your customers feel special
    5. Start a reward system
    6. Give customers privileged information
    7. Promotions and sales
    8. Listen to your customers.
    9. Advertise your business
    10. Networking
    onlinebusinesscooper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Tips to increase sale Reply with quote

seoposter wrote:
    kalami wrote:
    Have you tried getting more attention to your blog? That could help you gain exposure to the ClickBank products you are promoting. Also, try engaging yourself in online communities related to your niche, like you could be a member of a fitness forum where you are likely to get relevant people to notice you and the products you promote.

Being a member of a fitness forum and posting the related information is a difficult thing to do especially when you are alone, that is, there is no other people to help you post threads. And, it is like a spammer to post thread about your own product, so I don't think this is a good way to get target users' attention.
    ReapSuccess

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can try doing SEO and then creating more engaging and convincing content. Also, make use of the social media. you can make contents on facebook or twitter and offer free samples of your product or something.
    fineweights

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: Tips to increase sale Reply with quote

joenie wrote:
    kalami wrote:

If you know about SEO you can try that for some related keywords and post valuable informations on blogs with related topics! You can even go on fiverr and buy some gigs

I agree with Joenie. SEO would be a big help to promote your site and in return it will boost your sales. A lot of website owners are doing this for years already. Perhaps you can give it a try too.
    sanusense

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

None of the practices will work unless you are doing rich SEO. Atleast ! I think this for real.
    adgirl456

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try connecting your blog to social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. It's free and pretty easy to set up.
    bryanblake

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first question I would have is, "how much traffic are you currently driving to your website?" If you aren't driving more than a person or two a day to your website then you have your answer for why you aren't making sales. You will need to send hundreds of people to your website in order to convert a fair number of them into sales. If you are sending hundreds of people to your website and still not making sales, it could be due to one of two reasons. The first reason is that the keywords you are using are not buyer keywords; they are browser keywords. Focus your attention on keywords that clearly show someone wants a solution right now, because it means they are willing to pay for the solution right now. The second reason could be your landing page. If your sales copy isn't properly worded or focused on driving sales, you will run into trouble getting those people to convert into sales.
    GJG

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Initial keyword research is very important.
    Make sure you are targeting long tail keywords as well as your primary keywords.
    Write content that is not too short so that your pages have a better chance of ranking and a better chance of attracting some natural links.
    Traffic is essential.
    Check your internal linking structure.
    onlinebusinesscooper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:25 am    Post subject: Re: Tips to increase sale Reply with quote

kalami wrote:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sig file violation
    See http://www.clickbanksuccessforum.com/rules-sigfiles.htm

Do you know how many visitors will visit your blog per day or per month? If you don't have enough visitors, I think it is impossible for you to get more sales. And, are your blog content related to the product you want to sell? If not, your visitors may be not the target users.
    comparepandauk

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 12:21 pm    Post subject: For Sales Reply with quote

Use Search Engine Optimization techniques for generating traffic or sale..
    ryancody

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Create a profile and Facebook page for your business or product and invite people to get traffic and hence increase visibility.
    rita89

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you could try to comment on other blogs to get more traffic
    Johnstark

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:26 pm    Post subject: Tips to Increase Online Sales Reply with quote

Here are Effective Tips to Increase Online Sales

• Offer just one product or service on your home page.

• Reposition your opt-in offer to boost your opt-ins and build a bigger list of loyal subscribers.

• Add impact to your promotions with hover ads.

• Feature different benefits in your headline

• Add credibility to your copy--and enhance your visitors' trust in you.

• Focus on your site visitors not yourself.

• Boost your product's desirability by adding images
    Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: