ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

Multiple Products and Hop Links

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    ghooke

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Multiple Products and Hop Links Reply with quote

Iím sure youíve heard of the Warrior Forum, and specifically the Warrior Forum Special Offer (WSO section)

I have a product that I sell everyday on Clickbank for $97.

I put up a WSO offering the product for $37.

Itís a software product, and I have to sell that WSO through Clickbank because there is a registration process that is linked to CB notification system. So I canít use the likes or that Warrior Plus, of JVZoo as the payment processor because of that

So I have set up a second product in my account for this WSO.

In my CB account I have:

Product #1 is $97
    Product #2 is $39

I know it easy for me get different payment link for each product. So thatís not the issue

I have had requests from people who want to sell my WSO ($39) as an affiliate. And obviously that has to be done through CB.

But Iím not all that clear on how the hop link / CB commission process works with multiple products.

So I have these questions:

1..If a person goes to my product in the CB marketplace, they can only get ONE affiliate hop link (even though I have two products)

If the person only gets the ONE hop link, then how do they differentiate between the two products.

Because the hop link that is generated, by default, only points to the Product #1 pitch page ($97)..

So how do they get a link to promote the Product 2 ($39)?

I hope you understand my question

--Glen
    Harvey Segal
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want affiliate links for individual products in your account you need a script such as easyclickmate.

However one solution in this case is for your affiliates to tell their visitor

1. Here is the product priced at $97 (use the hoplink)
    2. Don't order there, here is a special price $39 (use the order link to product 2)

Clicking on (1) will set the affiliate cookie
    acuvic

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: I had the same problem Reply with quote

I asked Clickbank how to promote 2 or more (you can have 50, I believe) products on one link. A senior Clickbank employee told me to do one page with a choice of the available products on it with links to their respective sales pages.

Now this is quite unsatisfactory because alanding page is best concentrating on ONE product, I feel. Having an extra step to get to the sales page will surely confuse the buyer and greatly reduce conversion rate. If they have to make a decision between products, they could well just abandon the purchase.

I devise a page to use as a hoplink landing page that would use a php script to redirect the buyer thus: affiliateID.vendorID.[hoplink]/?x=1 for the first product sales page and affiliateID.vendorID.[hoplink]/?x=2 for the second product. This I thought, cleverly sorts out the dilemma. (Where [hoplink] denotes the rest of the url - this forum might reject the post if I gave the full url!)

Unfortunately, the senior guy from Clickbank stuck to his guns and I ended up with a page he recommended (so that he approves my 2nd product). I've put this page url in my sig. below as an example. Mad

Ah well, if anyone knows if I can revert to the php redirection method without having my product banned please chime in? The senior guy seemed to reject my redirection scheme without any rational base, I thought.

- Vic
    SunilTanna

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beau Blackwell, who is, or was, click bank's director of education, has written on the official clickbank blog about how to do multiple landing pages with 1 account. Plus there are many long established clickbank vendors who do this.

Of course the pages must adhere to click bank's rules, necessary product approvals, etc.

I don't know specifically what you were told, but it is possible not everybody at clickbank was singing from the same song sheet, or there was some other factor involved in the discussion. If you are having a problem with this, you can always point the cb rep to beau's article, and ask/use this help clarify what the issue with your situation was.

Fwiw my solution to multiple landing pages: http://www.marketingrocket.com/tscbmultilink.php
    IanHarvey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I know about Warrior Forum but the price looks little bit high.
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: