ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

Facebook or Twitter?
    Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    joenie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Facebook or Twitter? Reply with quote

Hi everyone,
    Facebook and twitter are two social-media that are good visited and a good palce to for your business ad! This system I'm gonna share I've been doing it for a while now and it's working well for me!
    I made a fanpage on Facebook were I promote my product! From my facebook-page I send everyone who is interested for the product-update to my twitter-account!
    And from my twitter account I've put a link directing to my Facebook fanpage! Because from both account you while find new peoples who doesn't know nothing about your similar product!
    So I made a combination of both! Just because I couldn't choose one!
    View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
    remmi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you post you Facebook fan page and twitter link??
    johnalbert

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

How do I link my Facebook page to a different Twitter account?
    I have a page for my music on Facebook and had it previously linked to my main Twitter account. But I just recently created a different Twitter account specifically for my music and I want to link my FB page to the new Twitter account but it won't let me. Each time I try it links me to my main Twitter account. Help!! Smile
    mikesrozer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They both are good and best for the social media promotions so, skip one is not a good idea. Search the term "Link facebook and twiter" to get information about the linking of the facebook and twiiter linkup.
    uniexcel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Facebook or twitter attracts people looking to get in touch with old buddies or find new buddies online; the mashup of features like email, im, picture and video discussing, etc. seems acquainted, while Tweets is a bit more complicated to get your hands around at first.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sig file violation
    See http://www.clickbanksuccessforum.com/rules-sigfiles.htm
    jonathancottlea

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Facebook & Twitter both are the most popular social media. so, it is the best media for business advertising. if anyone can introduce with their product, they should make a fan-page to promote their product. in Facebook people can like & shear, in Twitter people can tweet it.
    mxtecsubs

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Facebook definitely, its got a much larger audience.
    losekand

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It,s a great idea of increasing sell of affiliate products.Though I am using Facebook only for sharing my affiliate link but combination of both Facebook and Twitter hope will work better.
    Thanks joenie for sharing the idea within community.
    sanusense

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Facebook has largest user group rather than Twitter, but in twitter you can post as many links you can , but after a certain amount of posts facebook doesn't allow the, so twitter has ability to perform good.
    Vincent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No doubt facebook is biggest social site in the world. It is suitable for every person like business man,student, or other. Its awesome that alexa rank it no 1.
    kalami

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am using both Facebook and twitter to promote my affiliate link. But getting good result from Facebook than Twitter. So I thinks Facebook is better.
    joenie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: hi Reply with quote

johnalbert wrote:
    How do I link my Facebook page to a different Twitter account?
    I have a page for my music on Facebook and had it previously linked to my main Twitter account. But I just recently created a different Twitter account specifically for my music and I want to link my FB page to the new Twitter account but it won't let me. Each time I try it links me to my main Twitter account. Help!! Smile

Hi, you have to cancel the linking by both! So go an facebook and cancel the sharing and after that you have to do the same by twitter! And after that you can link another account!
    View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
    seoposter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many ways you can take advantage of both Twitter and Facebook. They are two different social media websites, having varied groups of individuals fantasizing them. If you know the ways to make use of their free platform to promote your products and services, you will no longer need Google to bring you traffic and sales. Even better, Twitter and Facebook also offer sponsored tweets and FB ads respectively. Thus, you need not to get your hands-on Google's Adwords and burn your money on expensive terms that do not guarantee target and sales.
    MacyDavis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Re:Facebook or Twitter? Reply with quote

Facebook appeals to people looking to reconnect with old friends and family members or find new friends online; the mashup of features like email, instant messaging, image and video sharing, etc. feels familiar, while Twitter is a bit harder to get your arms around at first.
    Honey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are two best website for creating awareness about your products as wells as driving customers. to it.

Thanks for sharing your idea.
    Gurmeet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Facebook and Twitter are considered the best websites for marketing purposes. They not only create attention to your website but also increases website traffic.

I really appreciate your idea.
    Amanda Baily

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I choose both. Having to work on them both can also double your chances of getting more traffic because you two networks that you can use for promoting your site. But if you're asking which social media site is capable of bringing in more traffic then no doubt it's Twitter.

Hope this helps you.

Last edited by Amanda Baily on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    prince2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

facebook and twitter bothe are best for the advetisement of our products and websites.I am also using the both these social sites and i have gained a lot of benefit from these sites .
    chicagorox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It all depends on what you want to accomplish. If you are looking to boost your SERP, then you must stay away from Facebook since its domain is invisible to Google, and Twitter's is visible. If you are looking for pure targeted traffic, Facebook is king.
    bondsalo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not think so that any one of them are brilliant or worst. Bot Facebook and Twitter, they are good on their usage and also it is totally based on users preferences.
    Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products All times are GMT
    Goto page 1, 2  Next
    Page 1 of 2

Jump to: