ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

Many competitors on Google Adword

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    kittychuk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Many competitors on Google Adword Reply with quote

Dear All,

I have join the clickbank and Google Adword about half year. But from Aug, my adword CTR is about 2%(about 50 to 100 click). But nobody buy any products.

I think that many clickbank comptitor go to Google Adword.

Best Regard
    Kitty
    rumit123

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject: you are right Reply with quote

i am doing it for 3 months now and can barely break even . looks like i have to stop them. some of my ads are too much losses .looks like after the stock ipo lot of people are doing it.
    G&GI

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:18 pm    Post subject: It is true Reply with quote

Same to me as well. Till Aug it was running very well and now hardly any sale. I don't think it is due to competition, it is something else. It could be the stock as rumit123 said. I am getting good clicks but no one buying it. Something very wrong and we need to find the reason.
    cbguy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone here speakadey English?
    Seedstream

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cbguy wrote:
    Does anyone here speakadey English?

lol @ "speakadey". Classic. It sounds just like you spelled it. lol.
    kittychuk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Bad Clickbank product and website Reply with quote

Many clickbank website is very simple and no value. They want sell their product only. They don't give any benefit to user.

And their product is very poor. Many ebook is very expensive and no value. Many ebook content is copy to other one only.

So they are very lazy business man.

I think that bad product and bad website is a big reason.

Kitty
    joeyc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:50 am    Post subject: Huh? Reply with quote

Did the ship leave without me?
    Seedstream

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joeyc wrote:
    Did the ship leave without me?

This has to be one of the funniest threads I have seen in a while. It ranks a perfect 10 on the unintentional comedy scale.
    Integragsrballa

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow i have to use Google translator to read this thread accuratly.

But what language is everyone speaking? Unknown

Have day great everybody. Luck good with sales alls. lol...j/k just speaking the language used in some of the threads above.
    Affiliate007

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, for something that is so simple to do (google adwords), it can be a very expensive lesson in marketing. The only way to make any money is by using very TARGETED campaigns, using a very DEEP keyword selection. If you haven't bought a good adword book yet you should, also a good start is at least take this free 5 Day e-mail course and see if you are utilizing adwords properly....

Perry Marshall Definitive Adwords - Free 5 day Course
    The #1 Free Internet Marketing Mail List!
    http://www.mailsource.opportunity.com
    kittychuk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:04 am    Post subject: Keyword selection tools Reply with quote

Affiliate007 wrote:
    First of all, for something that is so simple to do (google adwords), it can be a very expensive lesson in marketing. The only way to make any money is by using very TARGETED campaigns, using a very DEEP keyword selection. If you haven't bought a good adword book yet you should, also a good start is at least take this free 5 Day e-mail course and see if you are utilizing adwords properly....

Perry Marshall Definitive Adwords - Free 5 day Course

I think that many people uses overtures suggestion tool, google keywords tool, KEI tool,etc. So we need find our own method for keywords selection.

And I have try to promote match.com. Many people click the adword. But no people join the service.

Best Regard
    Kitty
    Affiliate007

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My point is if you are getting very very low conversion (sales), chances are excellent your keywords are not targeted properly. I would still say try the adword course, I noticed you didn't mention www.wordtracker.ca as a keyword selection tool, that could be a problem as well, because if you are not digging real deep like you can at wordtracker chances are you missing out on a lot of profitable keywords and phrases.
    The #1 Free Internet Marketing Mail List!
    http://www.mailsource.opportunity.com
    oeupdates

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:27 pm    Post subject: Sales of clickbank products Reply with quote

The broken English apart there is a serious side to this thread i.e. is anyone here making any real money with clickbank products and google adwords?
    I tried a few months ago and got clicks but sold nothing. I then tried google ads with amazon and got excellent results. The only problem is you have to sell a lot of product to make any money.
    The problem I feel with clickbank is the lack of reporting as I knew how many clicks on google I had but not on clickbank.
    I would be interested in some feedback regarding clickbank as there are a few products that I am interested in but I'm not at all confident on the PPC strategy with google ads after my last go.
    rgds
    steve
    Integragsrballa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
    I tried a few months ago and got clicks but sold nothing. I then tried google ads with amazon and got excellent results. The only problem is you have to sell a lot of product to make any money.
    The problem I feel with clickbank is the lack of reporting as I knew how many clicks on google I had but not on clickbank.
    I would be interested in some feedback regarding clickbank as there are a few products that I am interested in but I'm not at all confident on the PPC strategy with google ads after my last go.
    rgds
    steve

I get the majority of my sales from Adwords and Overture. My clickbank sales are growing by the month. Clickbank will produce you far more better results than amazon.
    oeupdates

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tks for the reply.
    Do you link direct to the sales page or do you send them to a redirect link? do you hide you affiliate ID and do you have any way of tracking?
    lots of questions I know but I would like to get more of an idea of what works.
    rgds
    steve
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: