ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

Afraid of bad reviews?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    WalterMElliott

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:39 pm    Post subject: Afraid of bad reviews? Reply with quote

Hey I was wondering if any of you have any experience when it comes to working with businesses who have received negative reviews online. I have recently opted to enroll in a trial with Dotblock and I have been rather happy with it but the reviews online are less than stellar.

I guess my question is whether companies can forgo their negative reviews in the digital era, especially when it is easier than ever before to leave comments about someone. I know that some companies are actively worried about negative reactions online and will do whatever they can to avoid them.

Have you ever worked with a company that that received negative reviews before? Did it work out for you or not? Do you think that one-time negative reviews mean that a company is always doomed to be demonized for delivering less-than-stellar service? Just wondering how you felt about it.
    Lizli

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, some people or so called reviewers are not responsible. They actually didn't use our services or products, but they made bad reviews for us. I hate these people.
    BessieMartin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May be that is done by competitors ? rather than original customer or services taker?
    faizan123

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you ever worked with a company that that received negative reviews before? Did it work out for you or not? Do you think that one-time negative reviews mean that a company is always doomed to be demonized for delivering less-than-stellar service? Just wondering how you felt about it.
    fugenxuae

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some bad reviews may done by your competitors rather than the customers to decrease your market value of a product..
    sijugk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faizan123 wrote:

Yes, it is true sometimes competitors may give bad reviews and we can do nothing against it because of lack of proof. If we are lucky enough, we can contact the platform/portal admin and request to remove the negative review.

One negative review is not the end of a company, if we can manage many good reviews. Requesting our good loyal customers to write review is a good way to get many good reviews.
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: