ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

Newbie here just saying Hi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    Squire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:48 pm    Post subject: Newbie here just saying Hi Reply with quote

I signed up to the CB University Com course earlier this month, but found it a bit slow for me, so was pleased to discover CB Starter and its shaker and mover Harvey Segal - Hi Harvey

Just a little bit about me, I'm a retired county engineer and surveyor, and was diagnosed with the autism spectrum disorder, asperger syndrome, 20 years ago and have been pro bono coaching and counselling others with it ever since. It can be a pretty bizarre condition, so when I retired I began writing ebooks about it, and last year managed to get an autobiographical trilogy and compendium to the top of the Amazon bestseller charts.

I managed that by marketing them to about 100,000 members of groups on FaceBook and LinkedIn, and suddenly found myself with an audience of over 30,000,000 a month as a blogger on the New York based, US edition of the Huffington Post when asked to write for that publication.

I was appalled that the USA appears to be suffering an epidemic of suicides by auties / aspies like me, and said as much in one of my blogs. So one of my commentators asked what I intended to do about it and I committed to upping my efforts to curb this appalling waste of human life.

I have a history of suicide attempts, and survived by switching the focus of my thoughts from inward to outward, that is, I stopped focussing on what I want, and started focussing on what everyone else wants. So, I intend that to be theme of my internet marketing business - suicide avoidance my way.

It requires a sea change in an individual's attitude towards his / her world and place in it, and the last thing they need at such a time in their lives is to worry about how they are going keep a roof over their heads, clothes on their backs and food in their bellies, so I figure that they'll be interested in becoming CB Starters, if I give them free coaching and counselling advice about how to crush their suicidal feelings and turn their focus from inwards to outwards.

In addition to the 100,000 on FaceBook and LinkedIn and the 3,000,000 on the Huffington Post, I successfully coach and counsel about 2000 a year on Yahoo!Answers.

So, a Blog site dedicated to giving that advice away for free in a form like your ClickBank Starter SuperTips, Harvey, containing a few hyperlinks to Sales Pages of affiliates' products and my own products, focused on turning around the lives of those people, would be a useful and lucrative adjunct to my autie /aspie advocacy, activism, coaching and counselling business platform, as I wish to continue offering those services to auties and aspies pro bono as I always have done.

I think you and I will have a long and constructive relationship, Harvey. It's good to meet you!

David Adrian Thomas Esq MCIHT
    Owner, CEO and MD, County Surveyors Society International Ltd
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: