ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

About PPC, Landing Pages & SEO (Regular Updates)
    Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    Damian Pang

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: About PPC, Landing Pages & SEO (Regular Updates) Reply with quote

I see a steady stream of PPC queries throughout the forum, especially Google Adwords and I would like to share what I have been doing recently that has given me better ROI and conversions.

Firstly for those that are new to Adwords, you have to gain some substantial knowledge on its mechanics. Get some reading materials on it to familiarize yourself with Adwords, especially how the ranking system works.

Here's what I have been doing:
    Create your own landing page, sort of like a mini-site that specifically presells the product that you marketing. Make sure its 'Google Friendly' by packing it with relevant content and being well indexed.

Packing it with content:-
    1)Create your own articles / reviews on the product;
    or
    2)Stuff it with relevant Private Label Rights articles that you can buy;
    or
    3)Free articles from Public Domain / free articles directories.

Indexing:-
    1)Create 2 - 4 pages that is also packed with content such as sub-categories or just simply more relevant useful info. eg www.yourdomain.com/page1, www.yourdomain.com/page1a, www.yourdomain.com/page1b (I think you get the idea);
    and
    2)Create an index to the pages on the main page ;
    and
    3)Make sure that they all link back to each other by placing the index on every page.

Remember that the ultimate aim is to get the visitor to finally click on your affiliate link, so make sure all your content leads to that and that your affiliate links are prominent in all the pages

Final result :-
    1)A page that the Google Bots love - Content rich and indexed.
    2)You control the usage of the relevant keywords instead of just relying entirely on the vendors' sales page.
    3)You can get free clicks if you do it right cos your page may show up highly placed in the search results column too.
    4)Gives you an edge in the case where a particular product is popular and you are fighting bids with many people.

Tips :-
    1)Get cheap hosting and try out a few different landing pages on a single domain eg. www.yourdomain.com/page1; www.yourdomain.com/page2 etc. Set up campaigns for each page.
    2)Analyze your click through and ROI results for each page over a 1-3 days period, not too long to save costs. Tweak and make changes accordingly.
    3)Find the successful model and move on to your next bestseller you want to promote with the same steps.

I hope this is helpful to you guys, cos it worked wonders for me. Razz
    Good Luck
    Damian

Last edited by Damian Pang on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Moondog

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Sharing my PPC strategy Reply with quote

dgpwerx wrote:
    I see a steady stream of PPC queries throughout the forum, especially Google Adwords and I would like to share what I have been doing recently that has given me better ROI and conversions.

Firstly for those that are new to Adwords, you have to gain some substantial knowledge on its mechanics. Get some reading materials on it to familiarize yourself with Adwords, especially how the ranking system works.

Here's what I have been doing:
    Create your own landing page, sort of like a mini-site that specifically presells the product that you marketing. Make sure its 'Google Friendly' by packing it with relevant content and being well indexed.

Packing it with content:-
    1)Create your own articles / reviews on the product;
    or
    2)Stuff it with relevant Private Label Rights articles that you can buy;
    or
    3)Free articles from Public Domain / free articles directories.

Indexing:-
    1)Create 2 - 4 pages that is also packed with content such as sub-categories or just simply more relevant useful info. eg www.yourdomain.com/page1, www.yourdomain.com/page1a, www.yourdomain.com/page1b (I think you get the idea);
    and
    2)Create an index to the pages on the main page ;
    and
    3)Make sure that they all link back to each other by placing the index on every page.

Remember that the ultimate aim is to get the visitor to finally click on your affiliate link, so make sure all your content leads to that and that your affiliate links are prominent in all the pages

Final result :-
    1)A page that the Google Bots love - Content rich and indexed.
    2)You control the usage of the relevant keywords instead of just relying entirely on the vendors' sales page.
    3)You can get free clicks if you do it right cos your page may show up highly placed in the search results column too.
    4)Gives you an edge in the case where a particular product is popular and you are fighting bids with many people.

Tips :-
    1)Get cheap hosting and try out a few different landing pages on a single domain eg. www.yourdomain.com/page1; www.yourdomain.com/page2 etc. Set up campaigns for each page.
    2)Analyze your click through and ROI results for each page over a 1-3 days period, not too long to save costs. Tweak and make changes accordingly.
    3)Find the successful model and move on to your next bestseller you want to promote with the same steps.

I hope this is helpful to you guys, cos it worked wonders for me. Razz
    Good Luck
    Damian

Great In fo Damian!
    What tool would You suggest for beginner in order to create web page?
    View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
    hometutor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was real nice of you to take time to put what I've read in bits and pieces here into one message

Thank you

Rick
    kaylowe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suggested tool for creating a web page? You can struggle with html editors, OR - get smart and use wordpress. There's a bit of a learning curve, especially if one is not familiar with php or very proficient with css, but well worth it. Of course, there's a learning curve w/html, too.

Get web hosting and host wordpress on your own domain, though.
    homewebbiz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
    What tool would You suggest for beginner in order to create web page?

Try this, play around until you get the hang of it.
    It's great for the beginner
    http://www.mozilla.org/products/mozilla1.x/
    tjk1058

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never been able to get the whole PPC thing to work for me. It seems with all the changes Google keeps doing it just bites into us little guys.

I had some relative success with one product but for some reason, maybe luck I made a few quick sales and then nothing?

But I do make money by promoting clickbank products on classified sites. Some people may scoff at this idea, but some of those sites rank high and draw quite a bit of traffic.

And as everyone knows traffic = at least some sales. Now I don't get a ton of sales... but I can at least make $600-$1000 per month placing some ads part-time.
    Moondog

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kaylowe wrote:
    Suggested tool for creating a web page? You can struggle with html editors, OR - get smart and use wordpress. There's a bit of a learning curve, especially if one is not familiar with php or very proficient with css, but well worth it. Of course, there's a learning curve w/html, too.

Get web hosting and host wordpress on your own domain, though.

Thanks for your post
    Actually I was thinking to learn PHP and HTML with CSS
    What do you think about Click bank products? Is it worth let's say purchase PHP learning guide and start from there?

Thanks again
    Edward
    hometutor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have to learn those things?

No, but someone here pointed out learning as much as you can about your business environment could save you lot's of money in the long run. I'm still learning basic php in my spare time (whatever that is)

Rick
    Damian Pang

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hometutor wrote:
    That was real nice of you to take time to put what I've read in bits and pieces here into one message

Thanks Rick, that was exactly what I was setting out to do.
    I hope it was helpful.

Anyway, just to add 2 more important points about Adwords.

1) Google does not allow campaigns that directs to a page that is specifically design to build lists, so play safe and place your opt-in forms on the sub-pages of your mini-site.
    2) Campaigns that uses URLs that are actually redirectors will also risk being banned, all the more reason to use your own mini-site to promote your affiliate links.

And sorry for the late reply Moondog, I was away on a weekend trip.

You can get check out this site for some affordable site builders and free scripts: http://www.richwerx.net

But ultimately it's best to master basic web design. Its not that tough once you get the hang of it. Wink

Good Luck and Happy Marketing to All Very Happy
    Damian

Last edited by Damian Pang on Thu May 03, 2007 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Moondog

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dgpwerx wrote:
    hometutor wrote:

Thanks Rick, that was exactly what I was setting out to do.
    I hope it was helpful.

Anyway, just to add 2 more important points about Adwords.

1) Google does not allow campaigns that directs to a page that is specifically design to build lists, so play safe and place your opt-in forms on the sub-pages of your mini-site.
    2) Campaigns that uses URLs that are actually redirectors will also risk being banned, all the more reason to use your own mini-site to promote your affiliate links.

And sorry for the late reply Moondog, I was away on a weekend trip.

You can get check out this site for some affordable site builders and free scripts: http://www.richwerx.net

But ultimately it's best to master basic web design. Its not that tough once you get the hang of it. Wink

Good Luck and Happy Marketing to All Very Happy
    Damian

Thanks a lot Damian!
    Good Luck to You too!

Edward
    walid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moondog wrote:

Thanks for your post
    What do you think about Click bank products? Is it worth let's say purchase PHP learning guide and start from there?

My 2 cents:first learn html. lots of simple courses on it can be found in the internet for free (as for css and php). Then learn a bit od CSS, and see some ready php snippets (as php redirect with header("Location": ..). learning PHP is leranin a programing language, and can be too hard to begin with. You should know html to fine tune your sites, for better rankings for example.

English is my second language.
    Moondog

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

walid wrote:
    Moondog wrote:

Thanks for your post

My 2 cents:first learn html. lots of simple courses on it can be found in the internet for free (as for css and php). Then learn a bit od CSS, and see some ready php snippets (as php redirect with header("Location": ..). learning PHP is leranin a programing language, and can be too hard to begin with. You should know html to fine tune your sites, for better rankings for example.

Great suggestion
    Thank You Walid
    Smile
    Harvey Segal
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moondog wrote:
    Actually I was thinking to learn PHP

Here's a useful book

Harvey
    Moondog

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harvey Segal wrote:
    Moondog wrote:
    Actually I was thinking to learn PHP

Here's a useful book

Harvey

Thanks, Harvey

Back to school!!! Smile

Edward
    hometutor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harvey out of curiosity I clicked the orderform and it said no affiliate

Didn't know if there was supposed to be or not so I wanted to make sure you get paid for your work when you refer this

Rick
    Harvey Segal
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hometutor wrote:
    Harvey out of curiosity I clicked the orderform and it said no affiliate

Didn't know if there was supposed to be or not so I wanted to make sure you get paid for your work when you refer this

Rick,

That's very thoughtful of you. Thanks

Actually I have resale rights to that product so I am selling
    it as a vendor.

Harvey
    Damian Pang

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just like to thank mojojuju for featuring my post on your site CBRich and for the use of your sneaky cloaker.

It is a great honor.

Thanks and Good Luck
    Damian
    Bob_Firestone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: addition Reply with quote

If you are going to create a mini-site as suggested at the top of this thread, don't forget to also include a standard sitemap, and submit it to google ::

http://www.sitemaps.org/
    https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/siteoverview?hl=en
    edwinsoft

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally don't submit my sitemap.

"Submit your sitemap so I can sandbox you!" says Google. Twisted Evil
    mojojuju

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dgpwerx wrote:
    I just like to thank mojojuju for featuring my post on your site CBRich and for the use of your sneaky cloaker.

It is a great honor.

Thanks and Good Luck
    Damian

You're very welcome.

It's great when people are successful in something and they share their success with others like you did with your post.

It may sound corny, but I personally believe that what you give to others comes back multiplied. The means of which this comes back isn't always immediately obvious, but I believe that when we give, we also get.

I'm always happy to post links to great information, such as your PPC tips, on my site.

Peace.
    Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products All times are GMT
    Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
    Page 1 of 12

Jump to: