ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

Concerned users

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    rwbenjamin

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 8:01 pm    Post subject: Concerned users Reply with quote

I have been reading the posts here for some time now, and am truly amazed at how most of them seem to be with problems concerning clickbank. With so many products and so many sales, the sums they must be making is very large. It doesnt take much to have an investigation started by the justice dept and/or the better business bureau. If folks are truly concerned, contact either, it's your right in this country. I had an investigation started a couple years back in a large loan company, and some unique dealings were going on. I have no trouble using clickbank so far, but for such a large site to show hardly any stats such as, who the affiliates are that are selling the merchants products, and other info is very poor programming and to me it shows that a business is not very professional. It takes very little time to create the cgi code needed etc.
    ClickBobby

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 3:44 am    Post subject: Re: Concerned users Reply with quote

rwbenjamin wrote:
    It doesnt take much to have an investigation started by the justice dept and/or the better business bureau. If folks are truly concerned, contact either, it's your right in this country.

This is kinda' off topic, but just for clarification....

In case anyone assumes otherwise, the BBB is not a government agency. It does not "investigate" in the sense one might expect.

Go to any message board where small business owners hang out and you'll find many have the opinion the BBB is basically a glorified extortion outfit, propped up by local news outlets who seek out the BBB for nifty sound bites.

I have experience with the BBB as a consumer and as a business owner. The way they tried to solicit me to be a member as a business owner is disgusting.

Start a business, pay your dues (emphasis on pay your dues), and you too can claim you're a "member in good standing." No business history required, no credit check, no background check....just pay the dues.

ClickBobby
    SunilTanna

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People get to ClickBank order forms via our web sites

People get the product via our web sites

Affiliate traffic must go thru our web sites because of the above

It might be technically possible (but I don't think it's at all likely in practice) to somehow divert round part or all of these for a simple HTML site. Even then, it would be noticed, some people read their log files.

I can tell you it ain't even technically possible for a complex CGI/PHP scripted site, like most of mine. For example, the sites deliver products specific to the user, e.g. one makes a ZIP file of the product to deliver based on the user's input. There is no way that this could be bypassed or delivered by anybody else

Just IMHO, but I think your paranoia is running away with you.
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: