ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

Coupon Codes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    kikispal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: Coupon Codes Reply with quote

Does clickbank offer a system whereby a vendor can offer coupon codes for their products?

I'd like to run some promotions with affiliates and have them offer their users a coupon to get a discount on an ebook.

I remember seeing it on one product, but I don't remember when and where?
    julz137

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You (if you are a merchant) could set up another product at a discounted price from in the control panel and provide the direct link to the ordering page for the affiliate. Thats the only way I can see that it can be done.
    kikispal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a sample order page, by someone who processes transactions with clickbank and has a coupon code option.
    Code:
    http://www.amazingmarketingtools.com/amember/signup.php

I'm curious to find out how they do it.
    WayneB

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have a link to aMember Professional on the bottom of the
    order form, which is more than likely what they are using to accomplish
    this, first time I've seen someone using a coupon code with Clickbank.
    newman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's simple programming,
    If coupon code = XYZ then take me to the Clickbank Item that charges $10.00 otherwise send to the one that charges $15.00.

Remember you can have 50 different pages with 50 different prices for one product.
    kikispal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks team!.
    I also did some more searching and found a few people charging for software to do this, and then I figured that a simple redirect would work as you suggest.
    WayneB

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can also have more than 50 products per account using a simple
    php script. If more than one product has the same price, you can use
    a php script to have one thank you page for all products with the
    same price.
    Anita DeFrank

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope no one minds that I'm reviving quite an old post but this may just be the answer I've been desperately searching for!

I've been trying to find a way to be able to offer my affiliates (and customers) discount coupons for the launch of an upcoming site. I've found this answer in several different posts here:

Quote:
    You can also have more than 50 products per account using a simple php script. If more than one product has the same price, you can use a php script to have one thank you page for all products with the
    same price.

Main problem is, I don't have a clue how to set something like this up - I know basically nothing about scripts.

But first, please let me explain my situation a bit ...

My site is going to have many ebooks for sale. Each ebook will have its own sales page and a thank you page. (The site has not yet been launched, I'm still in the process of building it.)

I will have these ebooks listed on Clickbank. (I have a vendor account but have not submitted my first product yet.)

I also have EasyClickMate that I plan to use.

Ultimately, what I would love to do is offer coupon codes for XX amount of dollars off for each of my ebooks.

Preferably for the launch, I would love to offer one code that is say "$5 off any ebook" and the coupon would work for any of my ebooks.

Then later down the road, I would love to offer discount codes that are ebook specific for affiliates and/or my own subscribers - basically just whenever I want to run some sort of promo.

For example, I'd like to run a promotion exclusively for my affiliates. I would like to give them a coupon code for them to give to their customers. "$5.00 off XYZ ebook" Good till xx/xx/xxxx

And/or another time give my subscribers a coupon code like "$5.00 off ABC ebook" Good till xx/xx/xxxx

Oh and after all this - whether they use a coupon or not - once they've made their payment, I would like them all to go to the same thank you page (for that particular ebook).

For example, Joe uses a coupon code for DEF ebook and pays $10.00 and is sent to MySite.com/ebookXYZ-thankyou.html and Sam wants the same DEF ebook, doesn't use a coupon code, pays $15.00 and is then sent to the same thank you page, MySite.com/ebookXYZ-thankyou.html

Does this all make sense? Is this all possible?

How do I go about getting a script to be able to do this? If I were to have to hire someone to create scripts for me ... what kind of script would I be asking for? Redirect Script? Coupon Redirect Script? (Yes, I'm clueless when it comes to scripts.)

And I'm assuming I would be able to simply edit the script as per ebook and discount code - as well as simply edit the sales pages as needed (when the coupons are good vs. when they're expired)?

Phew ... hope I didn't give too much information, I just wanted to make sure I was clear in what I'm looking for but hope I gave enough! lol!

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!

Take care,
    Anita Razz

P.S. By the way Adrian ... I don't know if this is plausible or not but boy oh boy would this be a simply awesome addition to EasyClickMate! Or if that wouldn't work ... maybe a new product all together.

(Remember, I'm the one who just said she knows *nothing* about scripts so I very well could be asking for the moon!)
    Anita DeFrank

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang! And here I thought I was getting an actual answer to my post ... instead just a spammer. Can anyone help me with my above post?

Admin: I see my other post had gotten deleted ... so sorry if there was something wrong with it. I was simply trying to draw some attention to my reply here since I had "brought to life and old post".

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide!

Take care,
    Anita DeFrank
    Adrian Ling
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Anita,

To implement 'coupons' for your ebooks at Clickbank is essentially listing the same product twice - once (eg. item #1) at the regular price and another time (eg. item #2) at the discounted price.

So, the "script" would basically be an input form - if a valid coupon code is entered, then it will redirect to the 'discounted price' (eg. item #2 in Clickbank). Otherwise, it will be the regular link (eg. item #1)

Best regards,
    Adrian
    Anita DeFrank

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh! Okay! I see now. Embarassed I must say Duh now! I was making it out to be worse than what it really was.

Thanks so much Adrian!!

Take care,
    Anita Razz
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: