ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

Delay in CB stats?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    frankm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 3:57 am    Post subject: Delay in CB stats? Reply with quote

Hi guys

I'm not sure if I'm being ripped off, or if Clickbank's stats can sometimes be delayed.

On checking my tracking stats today, I saw that I made one sale. But I had not received an invoice from Clickbank and there was no sign of the sale in my Clickbank stats.

However, an email address had been entered into my autoresponder series - the buyer has to give it on the thank you page to get a software key.

Are the stats sometimes delayed, or does this mean that someone has passed on the link to my download page? The address entered is ..@mailinator.com which makes me suspicious.

Thanks

Frank

www.NicheDatabase.com
    Tim Coulter
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Frank,

As far as I am aware, ClickBank sales stats are updated instantly, as soon as a sale is processed. Timely availability of sales data is essential to the operation of some backend automation scripts, which are triggered from the download page and which use stats data to generate follow-up email messages. If there was a delay in stats being updated, these products would not work reliably.

So, I suspect that what you have described is the result of one of your friendly customers sharing your download URL.

It happened to me recently. A sale was made to a customer, who downloaded from an IP address in London. A few hours later, the same URL was used to repeat the download from an IP address in Wyoming. At first, I thought that this speedy transatlantic crossing was caused by Concorde being put back into service, but it's more likely piracy was to blame.

Tim
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: