ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

Are you a STRUGGLING ClickBank affiliate ?
    Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    Harvey Segal
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:43 am    Post subject: Are you a STRUGGLING ClickBank affiliate ? Reply with quote

THE CLICKBANK GUIDE

Issue 96: Nov 1, 2009
    Harvey Segal, Editor

Are you a STRUGGLING ClickBank affiliate ?

Well one reason might be that you have an old account,
    creaking at the wheels, and need to get a new one at
    which point your sales will suddenly spring into life.

Crazy ?

Well that's what many people think.

Here's my answer at the Warrior forum

http://www.warriorforum.com/main-internet-marketing-discussion-forum/139572-clickbank-new-account-issue.html

Another reason is that ClickBank are not tracking your
    sales properly and you are not getting your rightful
    credit.

Again here are my thoughts

http://www.warriorforum.com/main-internet-marketing-discussion-forum/138900-clickbank-tracking-issues-explained.html

However there's a major reason you could be struggling.

Do you have a website ?

Ultimately if you want to be successful with online
    marketing you really do need one.

Nothing fancy - a simple blog will do.

With a blog you can use the number ONE method of selling
    any item. It's by writing an article or review about the
    item convincing the reader to buy.

Putting an article on a blog is simply a matter of
    writing it then pressing a button.

The other great thing about blogs is that it's so easy to
    get traffic to them. Just a click or two and you get your
    pages registered with the search engines.

Now a hosting company will give you web space to put up
    your site or blog and then leave you to it.

We would like to know what you would like to see as a
    ClickBank affiliate in a hosting package.

I've put together a few ideas here but would like to hear
    your suggestions.

A prize for the best ones.

http://www.clickbanksuccessforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9374

Thanks
    Harvey
    ------------------------------------------------------
    To subscribe:
    http://www.clickbankguide.com/mailing.htm

Newsletter Archives: click HERE
    veena1611

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:07 pm    Post subject: Wordpress Blog? Reply with quote

I would like a WordPress Blog to sell my ClickBank products.

The blog should be capable of having a facility where I can put a autoresponder at the center of the page...no matter if I update the blog.

The blog should not keep getting hacked.

I should be able to sell the latest ClickBank products.

I should get at least 1000 visitors to my blog daily.

I write this because I have not sold a single ClickBank product in 3 years.

Hopefully some kind soul here will guide and help me.

Thank you.

Regards.

Veena Crying or Very sad
    AndieS

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: WP Blog Reply with quote

Veena,
    I went through this 'free' training that was very helpful in setting up the WP and establishing a presence online, etc at thirtydaychallenge(dot)com.

Of course, Harvey is great resource here so be sure to learn from him!!
    He is clickbanks guru in my mind Smile

don't know about the hacking -- that bites Sad
    and CB has been slow going for me as well....so you are not alone..it's all in our course of 'action' I think (still trying to figure mine out too)

Andie
    depnaker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But the real question is, how to get 1000 visitor to my blog daily?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sig file violation
    See http://www.clickbanksuccessforum.com/rules-sigfiles.htm
    veena1611

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:51 am    Post subject: Thnx Harvey Reply with quote

Thnx Harvey!!! Smile

Thnx for the EBook.

Read it.

It is awesome.

Will promote it.

Hope you are there to guide me.

Thnx again.

Regards.

Veena Smile
    omfans

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, I am. Very Happy
    Tks for your guide...
    prakask

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which is more useful.A blog or a website.I am launching a website in January.But i want to try making profit in blogs first.Any advice?
    darni

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is easy to get traffic to a blog? Traffic is the biggest problem!
    thatlazyguy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donít get too fixated with getting traffic. Focus on your site instead.

You get traffic when you have something captivating to offer. Get this right and only a small push to get traffic can get you started into a profitable website.

Traffic is basically people visiting your site. People will only visit your site when they have a reason to. So give them a compelling reason to visit your site. Otherwise you are wasting your time.

Using short-term "bandage" tricks such as having a short and pushy email capture page and using Adwords to get traffic to it has become really hard to make profitable these days.

You just have to spend the time and energy to make your site compelling to the niches you want to target. Be that by means of original and really helpful articles, juicy discussion forum/blogs or by some other creative content.

All full time marketers will agree with me when I say that it has become much harder to sell now when compared to say year 2001. Back then the lamest Adword campaign made a few thousand per week - Iím not kidding!

Yes, there are more people online but the cheeky sales tactics that were used for the past 7 years have made our online consumers smarter and not take that bait anymore.

BUT...there are far more opportunities now then ever before. Its just you have to work harder to find them. The rewards are however much, much bigger. You can forget about quick short term "get that one sale" mentality. It will not work. Spend the time and energy on long-term strategies or look for another career.

I have sites that do really well today and the last time I did any DIRECT work to get traffic was about 4 years ago for about 3 months. After that my newsletters and content self-propels the sites' traffic, getting new fresh customers daily.

And my sites are NOT optimized for google or any other search engine. They appear on page 5 or worst for my main keywords. When your site is compelling enough to visit, getting traffic almost magically happens. Other sites link to you. People use your articles and reference you. People talk about your site in their newsletters.

Traffic is automatically driven using dozens of ways and your site becomes virally "sticky". Your current visitors are drawn to it and they generate other new users to it. And you can focus your effort at making your content even more valuable. Traffic takes care of it self.
    clint48

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: The money is in the list Reply with quote

I think most people do have trouble getting traffic to their website or blog. It seems like every year it gets harder and harder to find keywords to use for websites. Sure you can find long tale keywords, but finding buying keywords is not that easy, so I can see why so many people have trouble getting traffic, especially converting traffic.

If you have built a list you have your own built in traffic that you can send to your site any time you want. A list gives you the opportunity to pre sale your products which gives you a better chance to make a sale. The open rate for the average list is about 24% so list have their problems, but in the future it will be better to have a list than try and find a good buying keyword to rank in the search engines, IMHO.

Clint
    maxglobal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:01 pm    Post subject: Mmmmm That Pesky Traffic. Reply with quote

Hi,
    I'm Phil and I'm brand new to the site - looks like I've come to the right place though.
    Although I have been 'on-line' for around 18 months I have only just started to really get a handle on traffic generation,list building,auto-responders and more importantly the 'mind set needed for this business.
    I have heard and read a lot about PPC, SEO,Traffic Exchanges etc....etc..and how (and I remember this well!) people will expect massive results from just ONE or TWO of these activities.
    I'm on-line to build a substantial and sustainable business and I know this will take MASSIVE activity.

Regards,

Phil.
    philhammondonline.com
    studentcredit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when you have a website or blog you can be successful in your business. You just to do some effective marketing to get more people into your homepage who could turn into prospects.
    saraw

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm this is rather interesting. I've often wondered why "super affiliates" have 5 and 5 clickbank accounts and could never figure out why.

I'd like to know what the solution is for this. This has me a bit worried actually! Sad
    tdave

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It 's not surprise that one not sold a single ClickBank product in 3 years...I I think that's majority.
    Natstar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:21 am    Post subject: Trying to get the hang of being an affiliate marketer. Reply with quote

I'm trying to get the hang of Clickbank without giving up.

I've picked products with gravity over 100.

I've used diaplay banners designed by the vendor with the link going directly to the vendors landing/sales page.

I've even bought a domain name and redirected the pages so the vendors sales page is visable with my custom domain name appearing in the top URL area.

I've also purchased a product to make sure it's working and Clickbank is crediting me for the sale.

The results = 2 Campaigns in a row receiving almost 1,000 banner display clicks in less than a week (each campaign) and NOT one sale!

Like I said, I actually purchased one of the products myself to see if the order form page even worked. Now the only sale showing up on Clickbank is the product I bought myself.

Any suggestions? Should I keep doing this until a product sells?
    I'm getting a decent CTR from the vendors content display banners (300 x 250). Just no sales. None at all.

I'm really determined to keep going but don't want to blow $200 a week if I'm doing something stupid or wrong.
    PS I'm advertising through AdBrite.
    tdolan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:28 am    Post subject: Natstar .. How Targeted Is Your Traffic? Reply with quote

Natstar... How targeted is your traffic? Also you need to research each and every keyword. You can get tons of clicks/traffic, but if that traffic is not zero'd in... to your niche and keywords then ...chances are, they won't buy!
    Traffic is one thing, and Targeted Traffic is quite another.

Just a suggestion.
    tdolan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:47 am    Post subject: Both are Great! Reply with quote

Prakask.... I would say to do both! You can benefit tremendously from both.
    You can use the blog for affiliate promotions/reviews etc. and tie it in with your website/lead capture page etc. Also the Blog will get you tons of free targeted traffic ... which then can be linked to your website. Don't forget to link back to your sites from other peoples relevant blogs. (which is where you'll get lots of free traffic, hence making sales.

This is just an
    example: makemoneyonline.com
    makemoneyonline.com/blog ..... both can be yours ... and connected via links.
    Primoquest

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:29 am    Post subject: Advice For Newbies On Getting More Traffic Reply with quote

First of all I want to say "thanks" to the admin for putting this forum together... very informative stuff in here.

Here's some advice from a lazy dude that still manages to get around 1800-2000 visits per month to a simple WordPress blog site.

Sure, it doesn't sound like a lot of traffic, but my website is for a local offline business, so that's a pretty good amount for capturing sales leads.

Also, did I mention I was a lazy dude? LOL.

1) When writing articles on a blog, be sure to include your main keyword in the title of your article.

If you are doing product reviews, make sure the name of the product is the first part of your headline and if possible, sprinkle it with the main keywords that people might be looking for in that niche.

Example:

Traffic Domination Genie: How To Generate Millions Of Visitors To Your Website Using Free Traffic Techniques In A Matter Of Minutes

Make sure that you have your blog set up so that the title of your blog article is placed in your title tag. To know whether it is placed in the title tag, you should see it at the very top of the browser when viewing the article.

If it only showing a date or other strange string of numbers, go into your admin and change how it shows your title in the browser bar. This is very important.

Google puts a lot of credence in using the title tag as a way for visitors to find what they are searching for, so if someone is searching for a particular product, such as "Traffic Domination Genie" (an imaginary product name, by the way), then there is a good chance you will get high rankings for this product name.

2) Find relevant keywords that your visitors might use to find your product.

There are many excellent ways to find keywords that relate to your niche. I won't go into all of them, but one of the ways I've found keywords (for free) is to search on A,azon for books relating to your niche.

Once you have found a book, look for one that lets you "look inside" the book.

Go to the "index" page and view words and titles there. Not only will you find great keywords, but it by viewing some of the chapters, you will also get a ton of ideas to write articles on.

3) Submitting your article to article sites

Once you have written and published your article to your blog, copy and paste it on one of the bigger article websites.

I usually give it a good week or two before doing this and it seems to work very well. If you're concerned about duplicate content...

don't be.

As long as you're not spamming your article to hundreds of article sites, then you should be fine. I only post my stuff to one or two for each article and have never had any trouble seeing my articles go on the first pages of Google searches for my main keyword.

I'm no expert, by any stretch, but by keeping it simple, I have found my articles on the first page of Google on many (some of my articles are ranked at number one on the first page of Google).

Here's One:
    Code:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=strobe+synchronization&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

By the way, notice the title tag at the top of the browser and see how it relates to the link posted by Google.

Of course, my way of getting traffic is something no one else is doing in my industry, so it is unique in a way.

What works for my niche might not work as well for you, but it doesn't hurt to give it a try.

The main thing is... take action!

I hope some of this advice helps you get a lot more traffic for your efforts.

Cheers! Very Happy

Stephen Davies
    Groundfault Report: How To Identify And Resolve Ground-Fault Troubles On My Fire Alarm or Security System.
    scrollandgun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most people start off with article marketing to get a good grasp of what keywords to target. Start on the long tail for keywords.
    Natstar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject: From: Natstar re:targeted keywords Reply with quote

I wasn't really targeting any Keywords. I was choosing my demographics through AdBrite and letting AdBrite choose the sites where my banners were posted. There's no Keywords involved in that method but I did get 2,000 clicks. If it wasn't targeted, why would 2,000 people bother to click the ad in the first place?? I would think that constitutes "being targeted". (??)

I just purchased Phil Monsour's Banner Ad Blueprint and he mentions not using the area where AdBrite picks the sites for me so we'll see what my next campaigns bring. I'm going to follow his methods next time around and see if things go better.

Scotty B
    The Original Rockstar Affiliate
    [Removed by Moderator]
    Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> ClickBank Discussion All times are GMT
    Goto page 1, 2  Next
    Page 1 of 2

Jump to: