ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index ClickBankSuccessForum.com
ClickBank Success Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Clickbank Success Forum Featured Links.

• ClickBank Affiliate SuperTips
  • The number one marketing tool
  • $7 ClickBank Reports
  • The Ultimate Rebrander
  • To see how your message can be featured, Click here.

New Bee But Dead ready to learn Affiliate marketing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    Godndevil

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:01 am    Post subject: New Bee But Dead ready to learn Affiliate marketing Reply with quote

Hi all.
    i am new bee here & found this useful website info somewhere from internet. i read many places on internet people claming make 4000$ per day, make make 1000$ in just 24 hours blah blah. i want also learn method of making money using click bank & fullfill my parents dreams. but i don't know where to start and how to start. thank GOD my good luck i found this forum. I hope you people will give me advice from where should i start. what ebook tutorial i should read to get started.

Please help & guide me.
    Thank you.

Idea your life is worthless if you die without making a major contribution to human kind.
    Damian Pang

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Hope you have a great time here.

You can gain a wealth of knowledge by reading through our forum threads. Make sure you read as much as possible. After that if you have any specific questions, you can post them in the forum.
    Tip: Before posting your questions, use the 'Search' feature located at the top of the page.

Let me point you in a few directions:
    http://www.clickbankguide.com/
    http://www.supertips.com/101/
    http://clickbanksuccessforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4965

Good luck
    Damian
    Godndevil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:44 am    Post subject: Thanks for these useful links Reply with quote

You are right gaining more and more knowledge is the best way to get started in any field. Thanks for these useful link.
    surfermoe
    Expert Status

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Godndevil, do yourself a favor and ignore all of those charlatans who are making the "$4,000 per day" sales pitches. Set yourself small, realistic goals (for example: make one CB sale per day). Every time you achieve a small goal you'll gain a little more confidence, and will have the motivation to build your business.

A lot of people get disillusioned quickly because they buy into the dream that cash will be "flying into their pockets" overnight.

Moe
    thatlazyguy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surfermoe is correct. Stop reading about those claims...especially the ones that state something like:

"ANYONE can start making $4,000 per day, starting just 5 minutes from now..."

Now, come on...if literally anyone could do that then everyone would become rich and start spending like crazy...and eventually inflation would kill us all.

Making big money online is very hard work (but can be done). Start small and do your research on what you need to learn, then go learn it.

One of my secrets is that I'm never afraid to fail and make mistakes. A mistake for me is a "future benefit".

Once I've made a mistake, I know one more thing I need to avoid to reach my goal. After MANY mistakes I know EXACLTY what to do in order to hit my goals. Without making them mistakes, I'd just be doing guesswork and running around in circles.
    Godndevil

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you every one. Your inspiring words really encourage me to quickly learn cb marketing.
    Thanks
    ethan mark

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:07 am    Post subject: reply Reply with quote

you are right..lazyguy really passed a nice and inspiring message..it could not be a right thing to say that making money online is an easy task..it requires a lot of hard work..and if you really want to make it big through the online then internet marketing software is a good option for you...
    Adrian Ling
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pick a niche/market (where you know people are spending money) and then think of how you can ADD value to them.

The money will follow after that.

Most people tend to forget the 'ADD value' portion because it takes time and work. But if you do ADD value (whether as an affiliate or a vendor) to these people, then you will make money.

And, don't be afraid to make mistakes as "thelazyguy" has said.

Adrian
    veenafurtado

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:24 am    Post subject: I agree... Reply with quote

I totally agree with all this.

But am really curious...

Making the "$4,000 per day"...

Are people really doing that?

If not in a day...

In a month at least?

Regards.
    Veena Very Happy
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClickBankSuccessForum.com Forum Index -> Marketing ClickBank Products All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: