Updated on June 6, 2019
Shopify is one of the best Content Management System (CMS) that can b used by people who want to set up online businesses. The platform has features that can help you conduct your business successfully and offer the best user experience. This article will look at various aspects that make shopify the best option for an online start up.
- Branding-In order to have an outstanding store, it must be different from others in the competition. Just like a brick and mortar store, you need must have an online store that is distinguishable from others. To achieve this goal, Shopify provides you with various themes, colours, templates, and content creating features. The templates provided are friendly and can be customized to meet your desires. You can also choose various colours and themes to modify them to meet your design needs.
- Shopping cart-The shopping cart provided by Shopify has various features that make it stand out. These features include inbuilt security and reliable and friendly payment system. In terms of security, the data of the client is protected from hackers and other crooked elements. The security level is so high and is equivalent to the one found in banks. The payment methods are friendly and designed to meet each client’s requirements. This ensures that each transaction runs smoothly with minimal interruptions. Shopify provides almost 100 payment options and clients are free to choose what suits them. Because people use different languages globally, Shopify offers a translation service for languages that you don’t understand so that each client is accorded the attention and product that they require. Additionally, Shopify offers various recovery choices for an abandoned e-cart. You can offer a discount to an abandoned e-cart and send an email message to inform the concerned client about this good news.
- Store administration features-Management of your e-store is simple because you have useful information about each of your clients. This information assists you to organize your products as per clients needs. Shopify provides you with a feature that will assist create client accounts and show them products that they are in need of.
- SEO marketing tactics-Marketing online requires the use of various tactics. One of the strategies that can be applied is the use of search engine optimization tactics. These strategies help your e-store to be visible online and have huge traffic. You can focus on SEO strategies that can ensure high visibility which includes focusing on H1tags, title, and meta tags. Shopify offers features that help you generate promo codes, gift cards, and discounts to your regular clients. Trough these promotional strategies you increase not only the value of your brand but sales too.
Posted on March 24, 2020
With the increased development of technology and the growth of social media platforms, digital marketing agencies are slowly taking over marketing roles from different companies. The growth of these agencies has been rapid but not without facing challenges along the way.
Business growth and expansion
The growth and expansion of a business is always a challenge, especially when it is a people-centered business like a marketing agency. The growth of such business demands the consistent provision of services as it recruits new employees and builds new development teams. Since digital marketing is a skill-based industry, the people delivering the services must be well equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge failure to which clients will receive poor services. As the digital agency expands, the right systems must be put in place to ensure the seamless provision of their services. The agency is also required to develop a culture that brings out the best of their employees.
Acquiring new customers
For every business to progress, they need new customers. Digital marketing agencies are no exception. Cutting a niche in the competitive market is a tedious process. With big agencies setting the bar high, an agency owner needs to identify their strengths and work around them in order to attract new customers.
Adapting to Technological Changes
With the evolving technology and social media platforms, digital marketing agencies are required to update their systems and acquire new tools and skills in order to remain competitive. The process of acquiring new technology and skills is quite expensive and may prove a challenge to most digital marketing agencies.
Managing client relationships
Acquiring new customers is important for the progress of digital marketing agencies. However, maintaining existing customers is more important. Even with the best services, poor client relationships may lead to loss of clients.
Clients interact with your agency at different points such as PPC, SEO, and account manager. It is important to schedule frequent calls to your clients so as to know how they feel about the services they are receiving from your digital marketing agency. It is good to be open with your clients about the services offered by your agency and also the time required to achieve the required results. This helps the client set a realistic deadline and also creates trust between the agency and the client.
Finding and Keeping the Best Talent
For a digital marketing agency to run successfully, it is a must they acquire the best talent in the market. The cost of acquiring such talent is high, given the stiff competition in the market. With the best talent already taken by competing agencies, convincing them to join your agency is not easy. The best way to leverage yourself is by hiring freelancers as well as providing an in-house training program to help new employees sharpen their skills hence developing a pool of human resources for your agency.
Setting up a digital marketing agency is not an easy task. With the evolving market and stiff competition, it is advisable you develop creative and innovative ways to attract and keep clients. In order to stay ahead in the industry, acquire the best technology, and also come up with a conducive environment that will attract as well as keep employees. Also, develop a continuous training program to ensure your employees have the best and latest skills in the market.
Find best digital marketing agency:- https://www.myleftfoot.biz/
Posted on February 25, 2020
If you are a cooking enthusiast, then you understand the appreciation that comes with investing in chef courses team building by Palate Sensations Become skilled in making cuisines such as Italian, Indian, and Asian are just divine.
As a cooking enthusiast, you don’t necessarily need to enroll for chef courses in a recognized institution that offers certification, degree, and association programs. You can enroll for classes in a recognized organization in the industry. Most community colleges offer classes to aspiring chefs and enthusiasts too.
You will need to invest in some of your cooking equipment, but the institutions usually provide basic, if not all, the necessary equipment. So what you might end up needing to buy are spatulas, chef’s jacket, rolling pins, peelers, and such tools. Some of the most common chef courses include meats and fish cookery, noodles preparation, wine pairings, dumplings, and curries.
India Cuisine Course
This is an introductory class, and students are taught how to explore with a variety of spices to cook gourmet dishes. You would expect to learn how to cook Indian dishes such as pulao, puri, chole, chicken curry, aalo gobi, among others. Some institutions also cover ingredients use and nutritional value.
Italian dishes are classic in many parts of the world. In this course, students master the art of making various classic Italian dishes, how to explore the various recipes to create dishes from scratch from appetizers to desserts and main dishes.
Flavorful Asian Course
There are very many cuisines and culinary traditions from Asia, so this course focuses on a broad approach to preparing Asian dishes from all parts of the world. Students are taught how to make authentic dishes, using ingredients and techniques that are signatures in Asia. These vary from peanut sauces to ginger, curries, water chestnuts, and all types of signature meats.
There are many different types of cheese, and they are all used to realize unique culinary experiences. In this course, students are familiarized with the different types of cheeses available from the hard, semi-soft, rind-ripened, and fresh cheeses. Next, they are taught how to prepare homemade cheeses before learning how to use these cheeses for preparing various types of dishes.
Spices, whether natural or artificial, are a significant part of cooking. In this course, students are first familiarized with the various types of spices generally used in cooking different types of dishes. They learn how to use and prepare them to get the most flavor that will enhance the food’s taste. They learn how to differentiate the various spices by color, smell, take, appearance, and even texture.
Still, considering taking some chef courses as a cooking enthusiast? Then you need to look no further. We have many courses available for you, whether you have experience and educational background in the culinary arts or not. Talk to us today and let us help you move your cooking skills to the next level.
Updated on August 2, 2019
Online marketing strategy or any successful network has been made possible by YouTube marketing. YouTube is ranked the third most visited website in world after Google and Facebook according to Alexa data analytics. It is known that YouTube is owned by Google which happens to be the most important search engine in the world. Alexa report also reports that a visitor spends an average of 24.o2 minutes per day either on YouTube or on searching site. A significant breakthrough has been experienced by many network marketers in their business by using on YouTube.
The following points explain the ways of making this possible.
- Why you should use YouTube: it has been noted that videos rank higher on Google search. Many leaders have adopted the use of YouTube in their bid to communicate with their subscribers. Network marketing also has gained its success by largely building relationships especially when their prospects see or hear their voice which builds an instant both between them. YouTube marketing is underutilized and what people don?t realize is that is simple to upload a video that create an article. It can take you up to two hours creating an article but only five minutes uploading a video.
- You need a mindset to make a breakthrough in YouTube marketing: the masters of video marketing and YouTube revealed that their breakthrough in network marketing and MLM
was achieved after adding YouTube marketing strategy in their blogging platforms. We should break free from fear and barriers of using video marketing, fear of ridicule, criticism, mean comments and our physical appearance.
- The key to implement a YouTube video marketing strategy: to optimize your video in your title or description and find what people are looking for, make use of keyword research. Direct your prospect customers to capture your page, use social back linking to increase ranking on both YouTube and Google. Get comfortable, exited and confident if making the video yourself till you become comfortable. Your video must have an introduction, should have a location and a purpose. Provide a content and the call to action and in this way you will direct them to the purpose of your Shopify marketing expert marketing video.
- Best kinds of YouTube videos: videos can be made from anything but the best topics for the purpose of business include strategies, books, products, leader reviews, and marketing mindsets. For value and personal based, it includes training or webinars provide hot and fresh content ideas.
If you wish to experience a breakthrough in your network or online marketing business, you can create a video and post it on our channel. This will kick start your journey to YouTube and video marketing strategy in order to succeed.